dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by _Lily_, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

feel like am dead that i died awhile ago
    my partner tells me am alive but i don't feel it
    that i have a pulse and my heart is beating but it don't feel like it to me
    someone will have to tell my family but i don't know who

2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I think all of us can emphasise with how you feel. We've all been there, some of us still are. And it's one of the worst feelings to experience. But the fact that you feel this way, shows us that you ARE feeling, therefore you ARE alive. If you want to, you can PM me and we can talk about anything and everything you need to. There's no pressure though. I hope you find a way through this hard time.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed; you're feeling, and even though sometimes feeling can hurt, it shows you're still alive. Here if you want to talk!

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i don't know what to do about it weather to call some one and tell them am like this or just wait it out until i feel am alive again

5. WildCherry

I think calling someone might be a good idea, at least try to get those feelings out. Any idea what's got you feeling this way?

6. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

something my voices said to me about it

7. WildCherry

Is it something you want to talk about? If you do, you can drop me a PM, or reply here if you're comfortable.

8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

they said that i died a few days ago that am starting to decompose
    they wouldn't tell me how i died but am dead so they said

9. WildCherry

I know it's hard to ignore them, but try not to believe what they say. You're still alive. Try to focus on what we're saying here instead of what the voices are saying.

10. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

ill try i have music on drowning them out it helps

11. WildCherry

Good, just keep trying!

12. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

going to try and get an early appointment with my psych hopefully she can do something

13. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i got an appointment for the 2nd of November hopefully she dose something

14. WildCherry

Glad you got an earlier appointment!!!

15. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

still feel dead the voices keep saying it
    maybe i can prove to myself that am not dead by cutting myself
    do dead bodies bleed ?

16. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

dude my friend hears voices, your second mind is trying to destroy you, dont let it. try good pain not bad it can be addictive. run til you drop or hold yourself in pressup position til your head hits the floor. your life has presented you with issues i cant imagine being able to cope with but as you have posted here it shows you can, stick with it, think of the people who care for you and try and get meds so those voices will shut up. good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.