• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wastingecho

On train head already pounding, feel ill

Find out today if i still have a job

Tried not to think about it all weekend but can't avoid it now and not sure what will happen

Tried my best Dammit out of my hands now if I ever had a chance and my head is not right

Don't know if I'm afraid more of getting fired or not

Getting fired is actually easier - that's what life insurance is for and yes i'm covered

If they don't fire me it means I have to keep being something I'm not, not doing what I'm best at, and I can't keep that up forever

The stress of the last 6 weeks has taken it's toll - always exhausted, short-tempered, more isolated than ever, emotionally hair-triggered - had to avoid all music and family for the last week - torturing myself listening to les miserable now hoping for inspiration but all it's doing is make me cry

I know I should be grateful to (still?) have a job but but it's been slowly killing me for years I can't find anything else, bills are high need the money butt I'm just going to fail anyway - sooner or later - I'm a loser it's inevitable - I feel it in my bones

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think too you will not get fired hun you are just as important as the other workers there. I hope you are able to get the coping skills you need to keep fighting okay

Wastingecho

now in addition to whatever may or may not happen we have to start the next round of self-assessments

how about this?

I'M A FUCKING LOSER WASTE OF LIFE AND I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Not to you it doesn't.
Bit like people constantly telling me spiders won't hurt me, when I'm irrationally petrified of them.
And that's the point, it's irrational!
You are not a waste space, just someone stuck in a mind set that is slowly destroying you. :hug:

IV2010

hey echo...I hope all went well at work...
you have many friends here but none of us gonna do the 'rock' thing to you..
*hug*

Wastingecho

well no one told me not to come back when i left but no one has told me i'm safe either - too chicken to ask

still stressed - not going in to work today

feel like a wreck

IV2010

hope staying home gave you some peace from the constant turmoil you're in Echo..
I feel for you....I wish I could fix your pain..:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00