Deadline

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dying_inside, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

February 29 is my deadline.
    during the last month i have done my best not to leave anything undone or unattempted. i have been working, studying and getting out of my bedroom, meeting with people and seeing my doc and therapist, with extreme efforts just to committ 100% to life. to give myself a last chance. and maybe this is why people close to me (my family and docs) think im doing better. actually im not. i just didnt want to leave with loose ends. i have done everything i could to try to find a reason to live but i havent found it. living is not worth it for me. im taking my meds and have talked about the deadline with both my docs but nothing has changed. i've done my best, all i could to keep myself alive, but now its time to give in. i dont know what else to do.

2. dying_inside

please? someone?

this is my last resort...

my heart is breaking

3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Sorry that you are struggling so much :hug: Take care of yourself, you've done well to make it this far and you are strong enough to make it further. If you want to talk further, you can PM me if you like.

4. Sorry to hear you are feeling this way, I had a melt down at work today and I feel like giving up on life myself. Hang in there! As the previous poster has said, you have survived this far. I'm new to this site so don't know how it all works but if you would like to chat, just message me.

5. dying_inside

No, i cannot do it anymore. im exhausted. i cant go on like this.

i cant help dreaming the day i'll OD again. it was the best experience i've ever had. the most selfish but relieving thing i've done for myself.

thank you for reading and, sorry for wasting your time. i know im only one of many with the same or worse problems. im just trying to keep myself alive. the urge to OD is always there.

6. dying_inside

its right, im nothing... but...
    unheard... even here... hurts

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm well, I cannot say much because I will set a similar deadline one day.

8. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

I just can't help but point out your contradictory attention seeking; you come here asking for advice/consolidation, whatever it is your looking for and people are actually trying to help you, but you blow them off and then whine when no one posts in your thread. Does anything seem wrong with that to you? If you want people to post in your thread, don't blow them off and then act like everyone is ignoring you because because honestly you're doing it to yourself.

Sorry if that seems a bit harsh, but that's the best advice I can give to you.

9. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

It's March 1st. I hope you read this.
    Keep coming and keep talking; it does help.
    All the best.
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.