dealing with overwhelming and crippling anxiety lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
where I'm agitated and nervous and restless all the time. Wake up feeling in a panic and just as tired as when I went to bed. Am taking all my meds but feel so overwhelmed at times just want to crawl into a cave and stay there.:sad:

Am sick to death of never feeling relaxed and easy going. Financial stress makes everything else worse. I wonder if I'll ever feel 'normal' again. :sad:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:sad:
:hug:

I know how you feel. Past three months have been like non-stop panic for me. I never wake up feeling rested.

Last edited by a moderator:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
am drinking chamomile tea in a desperate bid to stop feeling so jumpy and restless. I have an appt next week with counselor and will let her know. She works with my pdoc and maybe can discuss with him whether my meds need to be changed or something. This is getting unbearable.:blink::sad:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
This is getting quite unbearable. My heart feels like it's racing and pounding but it's beating normally. I feel a weight on my chest, feels like it's smothering me. I am restless to the point of desperation. I have an appt with my counselor this Tuesday and will tell her this. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Like I'm losing my grip on reality, whatever that is.:sad: Just wish this panic would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00