Dealing with the repercussions...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by RasC, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RasC

RasC New Member

I survived. Last week I had everything in place(so I thought) left my notes with instructions and good bys to those far away, called the nearby ones and said good by...then waited for a minute contemplating what I was going to do. I sent my last text to my wife. She was pissed because of how I had messed up my jobs and her dreams, she said go ahead, do it. I was shocked, but that was the push I needed so I took what I had and waited to pass on. As I started to drift a police car rolled up behind me. Apparently someone had called and the had been looking for me. As I was talking to them, I passed out .....and woke up that evening in the hospital. From there I went to the psych ward. I've been out almost a week now, happy I am alive. Happy for my kids who were relieved and understanding, but facing the consequences of what I did that made me feel so hopeless, as well the consequences of what I attempted. Feels good to get that off my chest, it seems as if there was no one I could express that to...

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Thanks for sharing with us RasC

:freehug:

Hope all goes well for you now

tc

3. RasC

RasC New Member

Thank you twoC, I can sure use it!

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Thanks for sharing, RasC. I am glad you are still with us, and hope your story will discourage others from attempting the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.