Dealings with the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallflower

I hate being single, but I have been for so many awkward reasons. Like social anxiety and depression; I can't seem to find the right person.
Today I was talking with someone who I met on a cool forum who is nearby in my area. Suddenly he was like: I want you. I am so into you. But not for your looks, for you mind, and then he became all over my sexual features. And it hit a weak point, it was so hard not to confess things. Because he kept prying and prying. And everything about him was annoying me, but I tried to see past that...and it was like he was saying over and over: I am not a pervert, I hate to come off as this or that. Then he goes "All girls are whores" and after all this random deep shit that I didn't want to think about. Saying, "What would you expect from a guy if he raped a girl, because she wears revealing clothing...

This whole thing is driving me mad. I am already leaving where I live for good hopefully, everyone here is crazy. I don't really seem to find anyone local I can like, expect for a few, but this dude just creeeeped me out. And no matter what, he kept saying he liked me. As if I was determined to go out with him after our 1st conversation on the net. So, after I just left and was going to go somewhere...and then decided to stay home.

I took like three xanax...and laid in bed feeling wretched and emotionally abused...like I wanted to kill the pain so bad that I would accept this type of thing...and it was like two hours of just laying in bed trying to make the pain go away, and it was like he was there trying to make the pain go away...like I feel so broken down. It's all this anxiety, I can't bare it. The skin crawling, fear of social rejection, and then how he kept giving me blunt advice about my personal relations....who was he to be so judgmental??? And who was I to know who he was at all?

We seem to have some stuff in common, but he's NOT who i am looking for, he seems controlling and manipulative...or abusive at least with his words.
And then he pulled the whole, "I just broke up with my gf of three years" thing...I dunno I just needed to vent this because the emotional pangs are coming back and I want to kill them, and then now i am feeling suicidal...and also when i am online sometimes I get afraid they're like murderers...so partly it's my fault. But yeah, I don't know how to handle this. I even look like a mess on the internet here....

Sorry, I doubt anyone knows what to write back...

Anime-Zodiac

It's best you distance your self from this person and not ever talk to him again. He's caused you more pain and joy both intentionally and un-intentionally.
Also I noticed that he said something about girls wearing revealing clothes so no wonder they get raped?
That's a pretty dodgy thing to say if your speaking to a particular girl for the first time.

You'll find some one who you click with in time. Just keep going at your own pace.

wallflower

Thanks for the advice,
That's exactly what I did. I am too trusting sometimes of people on the net.
I talked to one of my friends about it and she agreed, that he was an a** and a perv.

I am going to have to find something social to do, something that will help me meet people. College didn't seem to make it much easier at first. I didn't give it very much time though, because the classes weren't that fun.

btw, your icon is so cute!

Anime-Zodiac

Well, meeting people on the net has it's own advantages but also it's own disadvantages. You unfortunately came across the darker side of the net.
Also keep an eye out for which forums you are on. A forum like this is totally fine since it's a support forum and most people here a nice and helpful.

wallflower

Well, meeting people on the net has it's own advantages but also it's own disadvantages. You unfortunately came across the darker side of the net.
Also keep an eye out for which forums you are on. A forum like this is totally fine since it's a support forum and most people here a nice and helpful.
Honestly,
No forum is completely free from predators. It is important to remain careful of who you chat with online. My experience was really weird, and I cut him off after that. The fact he lives near me is even moreso frightening.
He was rude, but I just wrote him that I was not interested in communicating.

Anime-Zodiac

I agree that no forum is cut off completely from predators but there are those with a less percentage and lower probability of having them. But off course like you said, always be careful with who you are dealing with both off and online.

This guy lives near you right but does he know what you look like or even your address?

wallflower

I agree that no forum is cut off completely from predators but there are those with a less percentage and lower probability of having them. But off course like you said, always be careful with who you are dealing with both off and online.

This guy lives near you right but does he know what you look like or even your address?
He knows my town, and I live right outside it...and somehow I sent him a picture. I should hit myself on the head for that one.

Whatever, he pm'd me and said that he would respect my wish to no longer talk to him since I was bothered by such sensitive topics...

to me, he just creeped me out, and that was mostly it and I have never been that bothered by an internet convo in my life...his energy was too dark for me...

Anime-Zodiac

Yeah, it's understandable that you were bothered by him. It's seems like you are contemplating giving this guy another chance since he PM'ed you. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Well, even though he knows what you look like, i'm sure there's not much of a chance of him visiting you.

wallflower

Yeah, it's understandable that you were bothered by him. It's seems like you are contemplating giving this guy another chance since he PM'ed you. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Well, even though he knows what you look like, i'm sure there's not much of a chance of him visiting you.

I want to, but I can't. He seemed cool, but was excessive and pushed me over the edge when I wasn't in the right mood. I spent past midnight talking to my ex-best friend just to feel better...at least my friend and I made up. But this guy, he didn't seem to get the hints when I said repeatedly that I didn't like the flirts or whatever, and he looks stupid...

Then he started saying how his life sux etc. etc. and you know, I just don't need anymore negativity in my life. It's only up from here. I have reached the ultimate low, I and I don't want to think there's even a lower I could go.

Thanks for the replies btw.

Anime-Zodiac

How many times have you spoken to this person?

It's understandable that you don't want anymore negative things in your life and that you only want to make progress not go backwards.

It's totally up to you what you want to do. There's plenty of other people out there who you will meet and who you will get along with very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00