Dear Admin.....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

thinking this part of the forum should be changed from The Uncertainity Principle to Sammako's Corner (lol). Isnt there a rule or something that saids after your 200th thread you HAVE to become a registered member??? (lol). Keep them coming Sammako
  2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am allways The Pain

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Aww hun you only give me two pains. One is when your threads make my 2 surviving brain cells work and the other is when my sides hurt from laughing from some of the funny posts you've made. I really enjoy seeing your threads and posts :arms:
  4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I would hope people post more UP...

I do not have any idea what uncertainty principle means and why people avoid it...
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

it's meant to be used to ask questions to subjects you are uncertain about. The only reason people can post anon is either its too embarrassing or so visitors can ask questions without having to register. If someone is going to keep posting here under an anon name then i would guess they would be urged to sign up and post in the various subforums.

I've seen you posting a alot here, any particular reason?
  6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I talk a lot?
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

*nods* This forum has become like the Sammakko forum. But there are plenty of us who talk a lot. Nothing wrong with that :D
  8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Sorry I screw the forum ='(
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Your posts are valid and interesting, and I always look out for your posts because I like you and want to hear what you have to say, but they don't always fit into this forum as well as they might fit into other forums on the board, that's all.
  10. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Language, Young Lady
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't screw the forum. :) Your posts are fun and interesting. But sometimes they would fit better in the Coffeehouse...
  12. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

If you want to take issue with me about something do it and stop bug my english ok?
  13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am too stupid to learn english, too stupid to read and write posts, too stupid to come along with people, too stupid to survive in main forum, too stupid to understand what is ok to post up, too stupid to live.

Thanks WildCherry and my enemyBoo, you get me laugh

14. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sammakko, You are not stupid. I know you don't know me, but you can't be stupid. You've learned a lot of English; it's the hardest language to learn. I couldn't even understand Spanish in school, and it's easier. There are other people that have English as their second language and they joined, you are welcome to join. I'm sure that people did not mean to hurt your feelings. :hug:
  15. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to learn Spanish,its sooo sexy, but i can only understand the basics, along with conversational French,and conversational Polish, and i learnt Latin ,at school , which is no use to anyone, lol

Unfortunately, i just don't have an aptitude to learn languages, i've tried and tried and tried, but i don't have that sort of brain, i've come to the conclusion, lol
  16. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You seem very down on yourself today.

Let me tell you that we don't judge you as harshly as you judge yourself.

From where I stand I think your English is great- as someone said to you before, far better than a lot of people who know ONLY English!

If you're not sure what to post, what not to post, then ask, or in a thread you can say something like 'if that's not ok to post can you please delete that bit, or move the thread, etc'. We all make mistakes and are all on a learning curve here. You're not different from anyone else in that respect.

If you find all the forums overwhelming maybe only visit the ones you really want to, like the coffee shop, for example. I only really visit the support forums because the others are too much.

Be kind to yourself. You don't see the good things we see in you. There are many good things in you- I hope you will come and share them with us.
  17. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Sammy, I can sympathise with your plight. I, too, find it hard to survive in the Darwinian world of online discussion forums. It's like I have a devil on one shoulder urging me to say something silly or inappropriate and an angel on the other urging me towards love and grace. Unfortunately, the angel is unarmed whereas the devil has a pitchfork and a lethal pair of horns, so he usually proves the most persuasive.

We can learn to deal with our devils together. :plat:
  18. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Definitely not. Guess how I felt when starting middle school in America as a 12 year-old... I felt like an idiot, but now I'm fluent. Everyone knows that learning a language takes time, and I don't think that your'e too bad in English either. I mean I understand everything you write and that's all that matters.
    I always read your posts:heart: why are you not a member?
  19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not stupid at all. And if you're unsure about something, it's okay to ask.
  20. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

definitely not stupid

i have to WORK with people who don't handle english as well as you do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.