dear Amina,

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by victor, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

fuck u, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u
    i cant believe it - all this time she lied to me, all this bullshit was lies, shes back to her mutherfucking ex
    i cant believe it
    i cant believe it... how could she??? she said she hates him.. how could she??? i cant fucking believe it

ive been crying everynite in bed
    been crying everyday in the church
    my poor baby... her parents r forcing her to get engaged to some guy... oh fuck u, it was all lied, she just simply went to her ex
    she used me and deceived me and gave me a fake hopes
    why why why?????????
    what the fuck did i do to deserve this???
    Amina, i so wish u would read this..
    here u r, once again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN1zt6K3Oo0

2. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

hate is such a strong word, im sure you will forgive her one day

3. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Well atleast try and get over her, your love is strung dude. Use it on someone else

And yes these women, what can you say...

//L

4. victor

victor Account Closed

oh just fuck it, she played both of us, me and him. what to 4give? just fuck it

5. Joshuwa

once you forgive her you wont be so angry about the whole thing

6. All these mixed emotions

Thats the spirit! :)

7. victor

victor Account Closed

is so wrong, so so fucking wrong. i told her so many times - if u dont want me 4 any reasons, just tell me and ill understand. but all this time she lied, told me all this bullshit, said she loves me, created that whole story - for what? whats the point?? she knows so well id understand anything and id never say anything wrong, wouldnt go crazy or start screaming or anything. id never even raise my fuckin voice on her. i always wanted her to be happy, and if that means with him - let it be. she knows that. so why to lie? why to keep me on hold? why to give a fake hope? she knows how bad i was suffering.. why did she do it to me? 4 what reason? i dont understand, i swear.. so much pain and agony. 4 nothing. why???
    she left him and came to me, now left me n went back to him. wtf?? well, if she wants to, let it be. but why to lie bout all this?
    i feel so stupid now. so so stupid. how could i think she was the one? an angel? fuck that. i was ready to fucking kiss the ground she walks on. fucking stupid idiot lol well, i probably deserved what i got

8. All these mixed emotions

Well maybe she did love you? Love messes people up and they say stuff to try and keep the love, even if its wrong.. and some want all the love from everyone.

Blessed love :)

//L

9. victor

victor Account Closed

so if she did love me why did she leave me?

10. All these mixed emotions

Well thats kinda hard for me to know... There is no question that she played you, but if she didnt love you she wouldnt been with you to begin with.

This might hurt, but obviously shes confused and went for the other guy 4 reasons that i dont know, maybe money or comfort? Dont pull your hair out beacause of what she did. She probably felt she needed to choose someone, but its not unusual that you love more than one person.

I still love my ex that died, but it doesnt prevent me from loving again, its just painful. She will always be a part of me and that is love...

//L

11. victor

victor Account Closed

its not unusual to love more than one person? well... it is for me

12. All these mixed emotions

But dude... i know how you feel about this, its not that...

Maybe we should talk about how you define love? What is love for you?

//L

13. victor

victor Account Closed

oh fuck the love. love is pain. love fucks u up. m sick of it
    dunno if ure a guy or a girl, but if ure a guy then stay away from girls lol

14. All these mixed emotions

No dont blame love, ofc its pain but that is the result of the opposite of love.
    I dont know if this makes sense to you, but strong love = strong pain when its gone...

I am a guy and i will never give up on women... i just love being with them. I will wait a 1000 years just to feel it again. (and sex ofc)

And i know you want it to... was this your first girl?

"to play the game you must be prepared for the pain"

//L

15. victor

victor Account Closed

lol not the first, but probably the last...
    my ex done exactly the same, but it wasnt so fucked up, u know.. anyways... thanks...

16. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Dont know people use, decieve, and cheat others, its a shame when you can be an adult and just be upfront about things.

BUT dont let that one girl ruin it for all of us out here that try and live a good life. Anyone would be lucky to have you, esp if you use as much energy on this as you do in love.

17. victor

victor Account Closed

i love sf. u know, i didnt drink 4 many days now. i kept getting drunk everytime she'd treat me like shit. but now i found this site and i dont wanna drink. i find comfort on here.. u know, even today, after what happened, i was supposed to be completely drunk by now with a knife in my hand thinkin how to kill myself and not to fail this time. im pretty sure thats exactly what was supposed to be happening right now
    but instead im sitting here, drinking coffee and posting on sf, and im even smiling coz it keeps my mind off all this. thank u sf:)
    thank u Eva. n everyone

18. victor

victor Account Closed

im down as fuck again...:(
    on the 28th of november she has posted on his wall on facebook 'i luv u'
    for fucks sake, at that time she was stil telling me that we've got a chance..
    its so wrong
    ;(;(;(

19. victor

victor Account Closed

Awwwww penguin i just imagined wat u said & it would b amazinggggg its wat i want right now too coz iam very tired as well..iam even gona sleep nowww..nite darling

thats her email she sent me 27th of november

20. Joshuwa

you need to delete old shit she sent you - all of it, and delete her and him off of facebook

otherwise every time you're tempted to read any of it, it will just make you sad/angry and that's not the way to move on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.