Dear Darling

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cas, May 14, 2008.

1. Cas

Cas Well-Known Member

Dear Darling,
    I know it's hard but I need you to hold on. Hold on to the hope of one day feeling that alive-and-happy feeling you've always had.
    Please, let me love you. You don't drive me crazy. Not at all. Your late nights out and leaving me to my own devices just sped up the process.
    I need you. Please hang on. This is not what our son would have wanted for us. For you.
    Please. Stay here in reality with me.

Much Love

Your Wife.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I hope it helped to write this down and share it here.. writing letters can often be a therapeutic task. Sounds like a sad time between you and your husband at the moment and I hope things improve for you both soon. Are/Were you able to share this letter with him?
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hope that writing that out helped you hun. But now you need to take it a step further and tell him exactly what you wrote. I think he needs you as much as you need him right now. But he is afraid to let you know that. Maybe he feels that you are going through enough right now. But you have to reassure him that helping him also helps you. Let him know you need each other right now.