Dear In-Laws ***trigger***

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by I'dRather, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'dRather

I'dRather Guest

Go ahead and believe all his lies and twisting of truth, go right ahead and believe the things he says about me because to have raised such a heartless monster you too must be monsters. You would have to be monsters to do what you did to me. I've never met a more cruel group of people. Decent people would never behave the way you did. I know my family wouldn't. The would never, under any circumstances treat a person the way you did. If you like defending future murderers go right ahead. If you think it's alright for your son to harm innocent people and that you are above the law go ahead. Go ahead and see yourselves as better than others.

MIL you molested your son and allowed him to get whatever he wanted and act however he wanted. You think your family and your money makes you better than everyone else.

FIL you bullied and abused you son and made him into the violent monster he is. You threatened me and tried to manipulate me and STBX like you've done to every other person you've come into contact with, including your own father with whom you tried to get a million dollar life insurance policy on his death bed. I didn't see you being close to your father. You don't love your son or anyone You just wanna control him.

STBX you can't see beyond yourself and are a worthless, stupid, unfeeling monster and I hope you suffer for the things you've done to me. You accuse innocent people of things they never did and lie and twist the truth to get what you want which is money and power. You blame me for you not wanting to see your family and you tell out and out lies about my family and me. You've put me through every form of emotional, psychological, and physical abuse there is and you talk about killing and torturing others including me. You destroy everything you touch and I hope you destroy yourself. The problem isn't the world. the problem is you. You are not god even though you say you wanna be! You are not judge, jury, and executioner as you claim yourself to be. You deserve no rights at all and I hope your pain escalates to the point you can no longer bear it and I hope it hurts really bad and that you do the world a favor and disappear. The world would be much happier and safer wihtout you in it.

And BTW expect more than divorce papers in the mail. Expect to have a police record soon. The worlds gonna know what you've done to me and I will risk my own life to protect others from the likes of you..

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

WTG! Congrats on standing up for yourself and others.

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i wanted to say congratulations too! you are very brave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.