Dear Kotex: A social commentary?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, May 21, 2010.

1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I don't care how cute you are. I don't care that your marketing has changed, and your covering is colorful. I don't care that you claim to be different and unique just because your paper looks different. I don't care that you use a single letter for your brand to market it as being personally for me, by calling it *U*. I don't care. I just want your products to work.

And that's why I choose Always. They're more absorbent, cleaner, and they fit better. They don't need to make fun of other menstruation products' commercials to make teenagers want to buy something that is hip, yet low-quality, in order to sell. They just make a better, more efficient product, overall.

I don't need your obnoxious "racially ambiguous" girl strutting in white pants telling me how much she perceives herself as worthy of mass hatred and envy because she wears your brand. Yeah. I appreciate quality over empty "in-your-face" advertising, and painting pretty pictures on a package filled with inadequate content. Thanks, but no thanks.

Sincerely,
    A Loyal Always Customer, Having Been Dissatisfied With Kotex

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:unsure: :smile:

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:console:

4. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Best thread on SF!

5. moko

moko Active Member

Always has always been better in all ways.

Their catch phrase is better too!

6. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

I also hear that Monistat 7 vaginal cream is the best solution for yeast infections! :)