Dear Me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Jul 28, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

You are useless. Abolutely pathetic. And everyone can see it you know.

You say you're going to kill yourself. Get it bloody over with already. Everyone's sick to death of hearing you say you're gonna do it. Most of them will probably be happy when you finally manage it, so they don't have to hear you say it anymore.

You're meant to be a Site Buddy. When was the last time you welcomed anyone? You can't even help anyone, you whiney little bitch.

You're wasting space now. Stop it.

2. RainbowChaser

You make me sick. You are so undeserving of help, there just aren't words for it. You're never gonna get any better cos you're too fucked up to.

Stupid fat ugly bitch. Why would anyone want to be with you? Even your ex, the only person ever to be interested in you only wanted to be with you cos you were far too easy. The fact that he was half blind must have helped.

Just die already.

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug:

you're an amazing person, whether you realize it or not.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sammie you are none of what your posts suggests. I would much rather listen to you say everysingle day that you were going to kill yourself than to have you keep it inside and then actually go through with it. I respect you and what you have been through. Believe in yourself as much as those of your friends here believe in you. :hug:

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Rainbow catcher, I have read some of your posts on here, and you are far from what you've said. You are a genuinely nice and decent person. Be happy for yourself please :)

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Sammie :(

If only you could see yourself the way we see you, you would never stop smiling :hug:

7. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Nobody is a waste of space, Rainbow Catcher. I'm sorry that you can't find someone who realizes how amazing you are. It breaks my heart to see you this way.

I'm here if you need a talk. :hug:

8. RainbowChaser

I'm sorry, it just seems like I can help anyone at all - I try but I never say the right things :sad:

I'm just a stupid bitch.

9. Jess

Jess Guest

Sammie.. my panda!!!

:hug: You're not any of those bad things you say you are. You are a wonderful, caring individual. That's why you're my panda! :biggrin: Don't feel as though you can't help anyone (I know that's stupid to say but you shouldn't feel like that) you helped me just by being my friend... m y panda.. that's something right? :hug:

You're terrific and so so soooo many people here think so as well.

Please hang in there and I'm always here to talk to hun :smile: :hug:

10. RainbowChaser

Attention seeking little whore :mad: You can't even create a room in chat properly! And why'd you do it anyway? No-one goes into your rooms for a reason - you are not worth their time.

11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :arms: :hug: You're not attention seeking, nor a whore - none of those things at all :hug:

You're an amazing person

12. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

:( You welcomed me :hug: I am here if you would like a friend.

13. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Sammie ive read quite a few of your posts though ive not been online much.You sound like a really great person......who is really really down and having such a hard time.i dont know what to say to be of use.But please know i [and by the sounds of it many others here too] see you as a very valued person here and i would always be priviledged to have you as a friend.i mean it.Keep posting and talking if it helps.i look for your posts to see how your doing.And feel free to private message me anytime too.Please try and take care.