Dear Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnkelHeit

Nothing matters.

Your choices, what people on this forum say.

In the grand scheme of things, nothing matters.
Then why do you come here? Why don't you start a thread and tell us what's bothering you. Every post I've seen from you has been in the same vein. You obviously have a lot of anger and heartache. Why don't you try and get it out.

Then why do you come here? Why don't you start a thread and tell us what's bothering you. Every post I've seen from you has been in the same vein. You obviously have a lot of anger and heartache. Why don't you try and get it out.
Because typing a bunch of words about my feelings to people who dont fully understand me will never actually help me.

I am going to kill myself.

And I think I am finally done with this forum.

And what is a poor representation of human emotion in the form of a jaundiced round face supposed to do?

Do you honestly want to know how I feel?

Angry, sad and alone, 100% of the time.

And you know what, that will never change.

I hate myself, hate myself more than I hate all of you and that's say something.

I know what will become of my life, I will work towards my dream, either achieve, live it and kill myself because there will be nothing else left to my life OR not achieve my dream and then kill myself because my life will have no meaning.

And before anyone says it, NO NO NO NO NO. I have no chance of falling in love, I hate myself too much and will never end up with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00