Dear S. & Dear M. **trigger**

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, May 14, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Dear S-----,

I'm listening to our song. It came on by accident and I can't stop listening to it now. It hurts. Every day still. Just the image how you cut your chest because that guy wanted to. How you were so insecure that you did everything guys asked of you to do, just because you were scared to be neglected.
    I love you so much still, it hurts so much still.

I can't stop listening to the song...
    You know what I did... I know it's wrong... I know it's so wrong.. I shouldn't have done it... but hey, it prevented me, even when I was drunk off my face, it did prevent me from going too far. I know i'll keep doing it. Please don't hate me for it.

Dear M-----,

I'm so sorry. It's my fault I know. I'm so sorry
    :cry: I'm sorry :cry:

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

To the best promotion manager in the world :biggrin:

Est hun..i dont know whats going on, we havent had the chance to talk much lately and im sorry...but u know that my inbox is always open...weather its a rant, weather ur in need of advise...or just a huge (virtual) hug! Or...i can record a song just for u to make u smile for at least 3 minutes!

Just know that im here...Keep ur head up! U've come so far, dont give up now...because one day this will all be worth it.

DONT B A STRANGER!!!! :tongue:

Take care! xoxo

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, i think you should stop listening to that song. I know it makes you think of her but that song does get you down. You seemed in such a good mood earlier, please don't let anything bring that down.

I'm here if you ever wanna talk :hug:

4. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

:( *hug

Est, I want you to talk to me, I'm only here to help, I'm here for you, 100%, please let me be there for you. Rant to me a bit thursday, you can use my shoulder to cry on, you can let it all out. You know I won't judge you badly on anything you've done, I'm your friend now and I'll always will be. Please don't hide things from me, I won't be able to help you if you do. :hug:

Yours truly,

Shen

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

thankies all 3,
    Shauna my new Missy, thank you for the lovely words :hug:
    Viks, I know you are, thank you so much :hug:
    Shenny :tongue: , i cant talk about things, I'm not much of a talker :sad: I can only properly write...