Dear sister

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, May 13, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know you do it all because you love me. I know you just want things to be okay. But for god sake. Why did you have to do THAT in front of all those people!!!??? I know you'r worried about dad & J, I realize that, and I know I hurt them by no being in touch at all. But you only know one side to the story. I know what they're like. If they have told you anything about the situation at all, then it's just their side to the story. That I'm not being in touch blabla. I bet you they never told you how dad basically kicked me out. I bet they never told you that that letter was written by J and that it was obvious that dad either doesnt know about it or doesnt agree with it.

I know dad is a lonely poor old man, and he has to work on himself and his own issues now and to say it rather harsh, he can't use a problematic daughter in his life at this point. I know that. But for god sake...

I know you are in the middle of it all and that it sucks butt to say the least, I know it's fucked up, and that you feel shit about it, but what am I supposed to do? I will write a letter for you and them, one letter directed at all 3 of you, after monday. Telling everything. I know you're bound to find out.

But please stop doing what you do. You don't have to humiliate me in front of all those people. You don't have to act like I'm a fuckin 5 year old. You don't have to do what you did.
    It hurts. I almost bursted into tears the moment I turned around and walked away. You should've seen me. I was nearly in tears and almost ruined the entire night. And not just my nigh but also Chrissy's.
    Thank you for treating me the way you do.

You know what the problem is? We never talked. in the entire house talking about emotions and psychological things was a fucking taboo and the result of it is that we only know how we ourselves are. We have no clue about how the others in the family are.. what they are like. I have no clue how you 'work' or J or dad. and you guys know even less how I 'work'.

Thanks a lot for doing what you did. I really appreciated it (NOT!!!)
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

and fuck off mother's day!!!!!!

I HATE MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. i *wish* things would be easier for you hun :hug: Est .. you have alot of people here for you, im sorry for whatever your sister did, she doesnt have a right to make you feel awful and embarass u infornt of people, if you want to talk, im here :cheekkiss: