Dear Stranger

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by clairedelune, Dec 25, 2010.

1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

My dearest stranger,

Don't be too harsh with yourself. I know how truly unhappy you are. But don't stop trying to smile. You might have been doing your best but always remember, that you do not hold your fate entirely, for you have the world to share it with. Don't be discouraged that despite what you try, and how you try it, you still have to fail. This would never mean you're worthless; you've got so much to be happy about. Do not stop on trying to make yourself better, for always, you'll only have yourself to cling on, and someday, you'll be pleased to realize how you didn't succumb to self-pity.

Face your disappointments with prayers. You are not the worst for there is no such thing. Give love to yourself and the best things will come knocking at your door. I'm telling you, cry if you want to, put your Taylor Swift collection in the player and indulge yourself with every The Corrs lyrics. Do you remember how light you feel after every drama session? Do it healthily. Always know how to divide your hopes into those you know by heart you can achieve, and spare them from those you know you're never meant for. Know that it's not lame. It's rare bravery to accept you can't be all that you want. Just go with what's real. Strive for your dreams but learn to let it go when you honestly know and feel that you have to. You are fragile, so always be brave.

With all the love between us,

The other stranger
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks Cheryl hugs to you too.:hugtackles::hugtackles: