Dear women: (possible trigger?)

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Eric, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Us men are idiots (I assume you already knew that of course), so to make your lives easier, I want you to be aware of a couple of things.

Firstly, long distance relationships. Those rarely work out (if they do for you, great), so try to avoid them. There's a saying that goes "amores de lejos, felices los cuatro pendejos" which roughly translates to "long-distance relationships keeps the 4 idiots happy." Get my drift? Wonderful.

Secondly, please remember that if your boyfriend wants sex and you don't, he has to respect that, no matter what. If he insists too much, ditch him. You don't have to feel compromised, it's your body after all. A man who insists about sex too much is in it for a physical relationship, so stay away from those at all costs. We may push you into it but push us against it. You should have sex when you're ready or when you feel like having sex, don't let the guy force you.

Thirdly, abusive boyfriends. This is, by far, one of the most intolerables thing in a relationship. If your boyfriend hits you, don't even think about it twice. Ditch him and report him to someone who cares about you. Some women, despite taking shit, still love their boyfriends. Why? It's ridiculous, your boyfriend shouldn't lay a heavy hand on you.

Lastly, cheating. If your boyfriend cheats on you, break up with him regardless of his excuses. I'm sorry but men who cheat on a girl once are prone to cheat on her twice and it's just inexcusable. That's my way of looking at things at least (considering I'm a very unforgiving person). I've seen women who've gotten cheated on, gotten back with their boyfriends, and gotten cheated on again, heartbroken despite the warnings. Please, if your boyfriend loves you, he shouldn't even cheat on you in first place! "Honey, at least I'm honest about it." What? How the hell does that justify the guy's acts? Forget about him.

This is just some advice from a guy who's seen men acts like dicks (myself included, unfortunately). Your guy should treat y'all like ladies, not like objects he can use.

2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wink:

3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Why do you hate yourself (and me, and every man) so much? Why is it so acceptable to say such degrading things about men. I feel like I'm not valued, and even detested, because of my gender.

I cant stand when people spew over and over again how men are idiots, men are 'simple', men are all the same, men only want one thing. an so many times it is men saying it! If someone were to say things like that about women they would be labeled sexist and smeared with dishonor. I can never have a relationship, women will never respect me, because this society teaches them (and men as well) to hate and belittle men. This society makes me want to die. I want to die i am in a society that is against men. <edit bit too graphic >

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
  4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

thanks soooooooo much eric ( i can tick quite a few boxes from ur list )

but i also know lots of awesome men too :hug:

Jo

5. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Good points Eric, hopefully some women notice these and take your advice :)

6. messedupmarionette

messedupmarionette Active Member

While this does tend to be the rule, it's not really fair to hold this as the absolute truth with everybody. I've been cheated on, and after we spent some time apart we had the most fulfilling relationship together again. There are some things that you can forgive and some you can't. But it's all a matter of personal opinion. The one thing I would say is make rules for yourself and stick to them, because oftentimes when you get into a bad situation romantically then you're too emotionally attached to make a credible assessment of the situation. So decide, if this happens, this is how I'll react and STICK TO IT.

7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

don't take everything so personally dude. 99.99999% of it is bullshit
    in the first place. and even of the semi credible things that are said
    or believed, nearly all of that is not aimed at you or me or anyone else
    in particular either. Eric did not say that he hated YOU. and who cares if
    he does? the point is, he doesn't even know ya, and was not attacking
    you.

try being objective. pretend he wasn't talking to or about you (which
    he wasn't) stand back....and what do you think of the stuff he said,
    in general? you agree? disagree? yes? no? ok, why?

lighten up dude :biggrin:

what could it hurt?

8. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

didn't want to edit this, but it's cobbled up. so, I'll fix her this 'away!

repostin doncha know :wink:

didn't mean HIS post, but rather EVERYTHING. in particular all the blathering
    that goes on and around and back and forth bewteen and about women and
    men. that is what I meant is 99.99 % BS. most of it really is. and none of it ever
    aimed personally at you or me or eric or joe blow or anybody in particular.

not these discussions. so, not so serious. not so personal. eh!!! chill :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  9. lavendR23

lavendR23 Active Member

everything eric said is true
    and what's worse is that what he said is not the worst of it....

for 4,000 years woman has been a slave YES A SLAVE.
    our flesh has been used to control us.
    our affections used to manipulate us.
    our hope used to mislead us.
    our trust used to convince us that we are nothing.

because it makes it easier for some men to get laid.

i know some woman are bad.
    ive met them. but you know what even all the crazy mean banshees all had in common?
    they were all used up and thrown away by a patriarchal world
    that uses even GOD as an excuse and umbilical cords as a leash.

i try to believe there are good men.
    but i dont think any of you really love women.
    most of you have been too indoctrinated by this world so that even the best of you are still accomplices in some way. and i am sorry for that because what you dont know is that it HURTS YOU TOO.

it just hurts us more.

where do you think all that bitterness, anger and pain comes from?
    do you think that we are born that way?
    no. at best we are loved until we are old enough for someone to want to screw us. and then we never get love again.
    at worst we dont even have that long and that's too horrifying to decribe.

how can you love someone you consider beneath you.
    and in the end how many of you really put your egos in check.
    how many of you really want an equal woman.
    the world wont let you. its made a core part of your "manhood" identity be that you have to have someone beneath you. and usually its who you sleep with because noone else but someone who loves you would stick around for it.
    most of you would be fine if the world would not tie up this crap with your sense of self. but doing that makes some people powerful and rich and therefore it will continue.

how many sex slaves on the planet?
    no demand no supply. if noone was looking there'd be noone selling.
    how many sexual assaults?
    1 in 4 girls before their 18

woman 52% of the population 5% of the wealth.
    how is over half the world considered a minority?

sorry. been on the earth for 34 years, feels like a thousand, and everything i have said IS NOT UNTRUE.

thank you eric. you have made mistakes. you are admitting to them.
    and you are trying. that's better than most and that counts.
    and those who say that you are exaggerating have never had to show up
    after the rape, after the beating, after the STD and help pick up the pieces.

they have either had the luxury of not having to see it (which i will not condemn them for--im glad someone is happy on planet earth)
    or they just dont want to see or they would have to feel the pain you're feeling right now.

lavendR

10. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I love myself, actually. I just hate some of the things I've seen friends do and things I've considered doing, and this post by no means reflects all men. Adding to that, these are some of the things that women should avoid getting involved with.

There's an equal amount of things I could write about women, and yet, that wouldn't mean all women do such things. Rather than feeling like this will ruin the way women see men, take these as guidelines of things you should not do and show women that you're not a typical man. This society is far from being against men, mind you.

Exactly, my personal opinion is formed by my unforgiving nature. I can't see a woman the same way once she's been fooling around with someone else.

Yes, I'm obviously lying about all this, you saw right through me. Long distance relationships always work out, men hitting women is completely normal and fine, physical relationships are great, and cheating is definitely alright, no problem there! All men are nice and none will ever deceive women, nope. We're goddamn angels after all, right?

I beg to differ, I'll find the right woman and love her with all my heart someday ;P

Thanks for the comments.

11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

Christ...I specifically SAID to tears, I was NOT referring to your post dude.
    that in general, he was taking everything he's ever seen heard or read about
    personally. I thought for one or two posts, it would be ok to veer off
    topic and tell the guy, that NO, it wasn't all aimed at him like a flaming
    arrow. I did not invalidate your post in any way. merely asked tears to
    look at it objectively instead of as if you sent to him and HIM alone,
    which you didn't, obviously. I said that about 19 times. this makes 20.
    ok Eric?

12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Eric,

Thank you for making such a thoughtful post. Some men are bad, and some women are too, but i really beleive that despite what others have suggested that your post came from the heart.

I wish i had met a few more guys (or just one!) in my life a lot more like you. thank you :hug:

13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

those 3 things arent the only reason why men are 'stupid' lol but i wnt start on that lol

14. DrowningInTears

Men have been enslaved and undervalued for thousands and thousands of years. Who has traditionally done all the hard backbraking labor coal mines etc? men. Who is sent off to war to be maimed and tortured and killed? men. and now society increases their atrocities against men saying that they are all evil and enslaved women when they were giving their lives and destroying their bodies in heinous labor and wars to protect women. making all kinds of laws against men. spewing government sanctioned hate crime propaganda against men.

you support continuing and worsening the thousands of years of atrocities and slavery against men and make me want to die. You hate me and want me to hate myself. I will not bow down to you and spew self loathing anti-man propaganda to be on your good side or get brownie points or whatever.

15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-sigh- No-one hates you. No-one wants you to hate yourself. There's no ''anti-man propaganda'' here - I am male, and I agree with Eric's points. Men can be shits at times - as can women be. Granted, this thread is not balanced and unbiased, but then it never will be. No thread like this ever will be.

As for your points about men being enslaved etc - what about the fact that women didn't get the vote (in the UK, at least) until 1918, what about that they were (and still are, in cases) seen as 'the weaker sex', get paid worse for the same jobs than men? Just thought I'd throw that into the pot...

16. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Disparity of rights has always been much more on the lines of the haves vs the have-nots, than gender, race or religion. There isnt any sort of chuvanistic conspiracy going on. It's always been about who can get power, keep it and use it for their own gain.
    You say that British women didnt get the vote till 1918 but it isnt that all adult males had voting rights from the birth of British democracy. In fact, women's right to vote came around the same time as the majority of British men finally gained their right to vote. Before then, if you didnt own property, you didnt get a vote.

I'd like to know which job it is that pays women less based on their sex and not due to their tenure, experience, other qualifications, or overtime. I would have thought that a quick court case or pressure from unions would fix a problem like that.

17. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

*CLAP CLAP FUCKING CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Bloody well said.
    I like you.
    Agreed with everything. Nice thread.

18. Interesting (and actually unique) thread, dude... :cool:

We're conditioned by legion things, biology not the least and not last of it. And as LavenR pointed out, 'The fish stinks from the head down' - and it DOES indeed go both ways Re: relationships and the way we've contrived "that the world works"...

Unfortunately *sigh* you're likely preaching to the choir (yet I sense it is well-meant). But precious few others ever actually gets around to equating themselves with being afflicted by THE Original Sin of Patriarchy, and the havoc it has wreaked in our short existance here as a species...

:sad:

19. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Way to go sistah. Couldn't say it any better than you do.
    Here are some advice. This is from Robin Williams. Live on Broadway. This is the most empowering words I learned from him. Women MUST know that this beast in between their legs has no memory ,conscience at all. And men knows it. Yet he said they know it but men cannot control it. He said this is like another creature that has a mind of its own. It doesn't discriminate at all. There is no such thing as faithful or loyal men. It is an illusion indoctrinated to women .You know why ,don't you? The best way to be a powerful bitch is to control them, yes,control the motherfuckers by their balls. You know the saying that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach? That is horseshit! If you follow this bullshit you are in deep deep shit. You might as well call yourself Jemima.

Women will become equal to men through the bliss that Mother Nature granted us. Our body, tits , vagina, & uterus. Mother Nature endoed us with the best tools of all times but becoz of the fucking religion ,we become slaves .And that is exactly is the motive behind it.

Don't cook & wash & do all his shit. I am not even asking you to equalize the partnerships. Show him the upperhand . You are the boss. It is a matter of assertion ,not diplomatically but firmness on our part. RWilliams said the best thing we can do to submerge men to our wishes is to control this beast . So don't feed the bastard. When you feed them you are also feeding the beast.

Men are undescribable creature worst than amoeba, they have no brains that is why they have no common sense. I don't know if they are genetically damaged or what. When women hve a small tits ,they whine & complain ....o honey, do it for daddyman. In return ,ask them to make their dick longer & the balls bigger & brighter like a tennis balls to glow in the dark. Forget this shit therapists telling us meet them halfway,compromise. Fuck that shit.
    Tell him that if don't change his attitude you are going to find someone with a bigger longer dick. You just whack his mighty sword with a bulldozer.

So yes yes yes.. The best empowerment I learned is from real men who can accept their strngths & vulnerabilities. Think like men, talk like men, & put your heart in the right place ,next to our head.

To get their attention? Grab those balls like a slinky. Sure enough ,even his eyeballs will come out.

Keep the target in mind. The beast.

More Women in power....

20. DrowningInTears

Women get to vote now, but do they get drafted now? No. Women have traditionally not had the right to vote because they were not forced to sacrifice their lives. I'm all for women voting, they should just be drafted into combat the same as men. stop this practice of sexist hate crime mass murder of men in wartime. better yet, give each person the choice male or female. Do you want right to vote, or immunity from draft?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.