Dear -----

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Me x, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me x

Me x Guest

Dear -----,
    I know I should keep our private stuff off the boards but I'm hoping that by doing this publicly you'll atleast acknowledge it.
    It all went wrong somewhere didn't it. I take my share of the blame, but it wasn't all me, not by a long shot. I know I've done some horrible things but I don't believe I deserve this. I love you so much, that will never change. I agree that us being together wasn't working, so this isn't me trying to get ou back or anything. I say some horrible things when I'm hurting, as do we all, but please believe I don't mean them. The only thing you need to remember is that I'll never stop loving you.
    I miss seeing you, I miss being with you, I miss being held by you, I miss talking to you, I even miss your moods.
    I know I said when we split that the way you were being was tearing me apart...and I still stand by that...but this is breaking my heart. If I've done something wrong, which I obviously have, why don't you talk to me about it? Whatever it is, I'm sorry. Just please, come back as my friend darling. Because the blanking me is hurting so much.
    I have only ever tried to help you, to make you safe, and to try to make you feel better (yes, I know I failed at that) and that's all I'm still trying to do. I know to you it's me nagging, or being irritating etc, but it's becasue I care. Because I care more than anything.
    Please lets work this out.
    Love always,
    Me xx

2. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

Take it to pm's please. The public forums is not place for your private conversations.

3. Me x

Me x Guest

So its ok for people to create threads bitching about people, for people to start huge arguments, yet its not okay for me to post (annonomously) about something thats making my depression worse. *sigh*

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Don't let it get to ya darling.

Here if u wanna talk xxxx

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Just wanna say you sound really nice, really sweet actually, and even though your not asking for a second chance, I hope whomever it is your talking too wants to take another chance on this relationship, or at the very least get back in contact with you. I sense a geniune, kind person behind this post.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

That would be an understatement. :hug: :cheekkiss

7. Me x, I doubt you are Cynthia, though if you are, you're too late. I already have a wonderful girlfriend, though if you'd like to be friends with me, that'd be okay. :hug:

8. Me x

Me x Guest

MJ, thank you for the kind words xx
    Vikki, :hug:
    Kurt, it's not cynthia :hug:

SF-thought about getting rid of the forum? cos at the moment all i seem to be hearing are the words 'take this to a PM'

9. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

some people complain about private conversations on public boards, others complain that we don't leave them there. You just can't win. If you have a problem then take the suggestion to the letters to the management board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.