Death And Dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentCry

Antiquitie's Friend
I'm new to this board, so excuse me if I ramble on...

This year, in fact the last 3 months, hasn't been wonderful. I just lost my husband of 11yrs. on monday. He somehow aquired that flesh eating virus. He had been sick for 2 1/2 weeks before it overcame him. Needless to say, the holidays are going to be tough. Especially with him passing away just days before.

We had 3 beautiful children together, ages 3, 4, and 7. They are no longer here as well. They were taken in August of this year.

So you can see why this is going to be a very difficult time for me. I also have been battling severe depression for most of my life. Sometimes I wish I weren't here. I have NOTHING to live for. Everyone in my life was taken away from me. Death means nothing to me, it only takes me closer to my family...

Thank you for letting me ramble on... :sad:

L

lost soul

Hello and welcome to the board

You haven't rambled at all, just expressed exactly how you are feeling.

You sound like you have had a hell of a lot to cope with in the last year or so. I can sympathise with your losses, and it is definatly one of the worst experiences of life that we have to go through.

Are you taking any meds, or have you been able to talk all of this through with anyone?

You will find a lot of support on here, people are about to listen.
Please dont think you are rambling, it is important to talk.

hugs xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00