Death as a release

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kirsty_Ann, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

this is ridiculous,
    this is over,
    i am over
    This is just too much

2. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

Hey Kirsty
    I'm sorry you feel so bad and i wish i had something meaningful to tell you , to help you get a little better. Life is ridiculous some(most) of the times, and it becomes painful when we take it serious.
    Please talk about your problems, futile as it may seem. When you have too much, give some to others. That's why we're here.
    :hugtackles:

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

PM me Kirsty, please....

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Kirsty,
    Hun, you've been going through a really dark patch but it is going to get better. Have you sorted out a therapist yet? I should imagine that you're really missing the last one.
    You can do this, you just have to hang on. We're all here for you and you know that you can pm me at anytime.
    Try to stay strong Kirsty. You're one of the good people and the earth needs you.
    xxxx

5. Euphoria

Euphoria Member

Kristy, life throws curve balls at you. The question is, why aren't you swinging? Don't be weak. Pick up the bat and start swinging. Even if you break things in your house, it can be replaced, they are just material things. You on the other hand cant be replaced. Don't let the curveballs keep hitting you. Fight back Kristy....fight

6. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey what is going on?

oh, and ignore the randomly negative people here, seams some have their own agenda

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  7. Kirsty_Ann

Thankyou; just my first christmas alone is very difficult,
    yeah i have therapist, psychiatrist and rubbish. just feel they are no use but oh well,
    hope you all had a nice christmas

8. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. Your first Christmas alone has been difficult but you have survived it!! What strengths did you draw on to manage that?

9. Kirsty_Ann

Just stayed in bed and ignored the day was christmas tbh

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Bed can be a lovely way of surviving difficult times! X

11. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Bed is my favourite coping strategy. After all the stress of yesterday, I'm staying in bed today as a treat.
    Stay strong Kirsty, you'll get through.
    xxx

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Are you okay kristyann? :hug:

13. Kirsty_Ann

Not really but i guess each day rolls through and i'm still here: just one of those things
    x

14. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hang in there Kirsty, one day at a time and if necessary, one hour at a time. PM me if you need to talk. Also, give the new therapist a chance but if they're still not helping after a couple of visits, get a new one.
    xxx

15. Kirsty_Ann

Thankyou, yeah just been a lot of changing with the therapists as i've had to come to down for Christmas so just a lot of change to deal with, but you never know x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.