Death at 17?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Razz, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Razz

Razz Member

Strange it may sound but i wanna end it all after i play my favorite games .I have never really tried serious attempt to end but i am planning it to do it after 2 years after i play all my favorite RPGs game.I am sure that in future i will not get a job and will be dependent on parents so its better to end the pressure and tension on my parents .

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @Razz It doesn't sound like you want to die but rather life would be different. I am sorry you are having these thoughts, have you spoken to your parents about how you are feeling? Do they know you are depressed? Any siblings you could confide in. You seem like areally nice chatty person in the chatroom. Suicide is not a solution to anything, just be yourself and improve on your downfalls.

3. Razz

Razz Member

It really depends on situation .If the situation is right then i will be extending my year if the situation is really really worse like a dead end then i will surely end it.

4. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

Have you ever played wild arms?

5. Jinxachu

Jinxachu New Member

I can relate to you- I'm 17 just graduated from highschool but I have no desire to be anything in life. This world disgusts me and working is not an option for me. I am currently relying on my parents for everything. Everday I play League of Legends or some games on steam as an escape. I thought maybe I could find a way out of this through gaming because I truly enjoy it. I'm giving it a while longer before I leave. I am honestly the cause of my parents pain. If I wasn't here life would be easier for them. Sadly I was born so now I cannot leave because that will cause them even more pain. Taking your life from their life will be hell for them. They have known you for 17 years and they will never stop thinking about you for the rest of their lives. I know you feel as if you are a burden to them right now. Try opening up to them to get them to see everything from your perspective. I hope things get better for you, continue to be strong my friend.

6. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

It is hard to be young in this time... jobs are hard to come by but... there is so much in life that we haven't expirenced by age 17... much of it great. I felt like ending it for much of my life... It took a lot of doing but I am glad i choose not to and eventually sought some help to get better.

7. Razz

Razz Member

I have finally decided to extend my years of living and plan it later to end.

8. Razz

Razz Member

Sorry for my cringy response but i am really confused now to what to do.This may be because of pressure from school.

9. iServe

iServe Member

Hey Razz, Thanks for being real and honest. I'm excited to tell you that your life is filled with opportunities and adventure which you don't want to miss out on. You are meant to live and give life daily. Keep swinging the bat and embracing every moment you have on this side of glory. There comes a time to die for us all, but its not to be rushed or dictated by bad feelings, circumstances, or situations. Keep surrounding yourself with healthy people, and dedicate yourself to being a student of life. Take Care and God bless.