death beckons me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lauru, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

I have been suicidal for so long now. I know how to do it and make it so no one will be able to save me in time. And if I change my mind at the last minute I won't be able to stop it. <edit mod total eclipse time line> I see my therapist to say goodbye without letting her know I'm gonna do it, and then I'm gonna go do it. I can;t wait< edit mod total eclipse time line> Finally, sweet release.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun time lines are not allowed to be posted ok had to delete that in your post I hope you talk to your therapist and get the help you need to move forward to heal while you still can

3. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize. Thanks for deleting it. I should have reread the rules.

4. callalilly

callalilly Member

Why not give your therapist the chance to help you by telling her or him what is really on your mind? I do understand how death can call your name. Suicide runs in my family, and my sister calls me from beyond. It's easy, she says, you can do it too. But she's wrong. Life is an opportunity, and as long as there's life, there's hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.