Death becomes me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauru

I just want to die, I can't stand being so miserable anymore. I think of ways to do it all the time. While I am driving, or watching tv. I have attempted and failed before, I can't believe I am here again. This sucks ass:furious::depressed

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think you want the pain gone i thing you want peace and happiness. I hope you can reach out for some help and dont do this on your own. call crisis your doctor the hospital a friend but reach out okay so you can start healing. Get on new meds get therapy start healing okay please.:hugtackles:

Bambi

Hey sorry to hear that you feel so bad but I am glad you reached out. I know what it is like to want to die, that is how I ended up here, so if you need to talk I am here to listen and do what I can for you. Would you be willing to talk about what has got you feeling like life is not worth living? It can really help to just get the thoughts out and talk a bit.

We are here for you and you are not alone in your pain. Bambi

Lauru

My pdoc is changing my meds, I am seeing a therapist, and going to an Intensive Outpatient Program. I am doing everything I am supposed to be doing, and I still feel so bad. No one can help me, I will always be sick. When I am driving I think of different ways I could kill myself. It hurts so bad, it's been like this for 20 years, over and over again I get sick. I get depressed. I am so damn tired of this shit for life.

Bambi

well sounds like you are working really hard at it which is admirable. Maybe the change in meds will be the key so there is reason to hope.
Well I am glad you found us and lean us as much as you like, we are here for you and we can relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00