• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Death Before Surrender

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not much to say about my personality from the fact that psychiatrists think I am a sociopath. I tend to think I am am narcissistic. Not sure which sub category.

I used to work in IT. I am good in survival and martial arts. Namely Krav Maga and Systema.

I guess if I died, then everyone else would die with me, since the future of this lame planet and its species is in my hands.

You must think I am a total douche bag, but I have always been loyal and intend to be till everything falls apart.

Apart from my other features, some say I look femenin which is ok since I am better looking than those who say that. Besides that I could own ten of their replicas in a fight.

Anyway. Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00