Death/dying...wouldn't hurt as much as life does...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marjoke, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

There is nothing left to live for...
    This life is so miserable...
    I can't hold it no more...
    I'm not afraid of dying/ would be such a more more sorrows...nothing more...
    just peace... so tender and so's time for has been too mean for me...I just want it to stop...
  2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

Hey, i understand what u're feeling, but i think there's a slight logical error in it (just trying to explain, hope it doesnt sound mean). U wan't relief for the pain u're currently feeling, as u said. But think of it for a moment, relief is also a feeling (similar to pain), that u can feel only while u're in ur physical body. In that sense, while dead, u would not feel anything, including relief. There's nothing good about that. U can only feel happy once again when u're still alive. There's no chance for that once u're dead, cause then u can't feel, feelings are attached to our physical body (for example, if u kno anything about dopamine, endorphine etc, chemicals in the brain that make u feel good). That's how i see it at least.

Hope u'll hold on, cause bad things in life pass, u've certainly felt happy at least once in ur life, right? I'm sure u can again. Yes, life can feel very unbearable, but u have zero proof that death would resolve any of that.

There are people here willing to talk to u and help u as much as they can, including me, and i believe that can ease ur suffering, even if just a little.

Best wishes,
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope you can hold on for a bit more.
  4. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Marjoke! Please hold on, give life a chance.
  5. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

Even if I feel nothing more...I just don't least I won't feel the pain anymore...that's all that matters...I'm ready to will all be over soon...sorry

jxdama and Arhur...thanks for your concern and being so kind to me...sorry...and please forgive me
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

come to chat and let us help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.