death from kidney infection

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bestwishes, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

My plan was to give myself a UTI then let it go untreated so it becomes a kidney infection. The problem is that it will only work .<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>but still my limbs might turn black and then they will be amputated. its so hard to find a good method

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello bestwishes and welcome to the forums :arms:
    I am glad you found us!
    Sf is a pro life forum, methods cannot be discussed here.
    Do you want to tell us why you're feeling this way? We may be able to help,give us a chance!

3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find some help here.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Maybe if you share with us what has you in this state of mind, we can help support you in the fight for life rather than a search for death. :hug:

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there and welcome ..

ur right .. its hard 2 find a method thats painless.. is full proof and doesnt hurt any1 but us in the process .. thats because our bodies are designed 2 live ..

every1 here has been suicidal .. we have all either tried 2 take our own lives .. or thought about it ..

i really hope u continue 2 post here and hopefully get some good out of doing so like we have .. we r all here 2 support each other including u :)

if u feel up 2 it u can pm me if u like .. all the best .. :hug:

6. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Please consider thinking of methods to heal your needs instead. Don't lose hope.

Take care.

7. palmtrees

palmtrees Well-Known Member

I had a kidney infection when I was 10 and it was fucking horrible. Do not wish that kind of thing on yourself, you do not want to mess around with it.

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Death from a kidney infection is not a nice way to go and there are, the way i see it, no nice ways to die, or even fairly nice. So don't give up, don't attempt to kill yourself. Tell us why you wish to do this and we'll help? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.