Death, I deserve to be punished!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Young-Violet~, Jan 22, 2011.

?

Should I do it? Am I hated? Do I deserve life?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2011.
  1. No.

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Don't care

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Constantly failing constantly crying
    Constantly trying, oh brother I can't do this no more. How the feeling of death fills me with joy and fills the empty squre within my heart. You look at me laugh at me everry time I fail, I try myy best to win for you but I guess its not enough. Dear Devil in shatan fire I deserve to burn not live any more tonight could be the night if I cut deep enough I could be dead, hit a vein or a important mucle see if I care all I've ever wanted is to die in despire with my body hung. Blood all over the evidence gone. News is out who Killed Violet Q. Attempted murder. Success my future story one day soon this or next week I'll go through with it. Go through with my plan, I know many people who have secceded soon it will be me, in shatan fire my body shall burn my soul filled with emptyness crushed. My body remains on the ruins of earth. Please come for me death it is all I ever wanted. Farewell I shall say soon.
    :blub:
    Ido not deserve this life as I am only miserable everyday :blub: I do not deserve your graceful support I deserve to sufferr in silent and watch my body burn in shatan :blub: x

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You should NOT kill yourself. :(

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your deserve happiness and healing and peace

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please don't say such bad things about yourself!

why do you think that you deserve bad things?

why not stay and tell us about why you feel this way?

5. ~Young-Violet~

The whole world is rotten earth is not safe. Now I know how my sister feels when she recieves constant bad PM's recieeved my first one today. Not every Muslim in a terrorist. I would rather be dead than Happy as I do nott deserve happiness or don't desserved to be cared for desire to be dead fills me with joy a rope and a plastic bag is all I need, I shall carry on cutting till every inch of blood has left me poor weak body. I hear the voices in my head calling me telling to die kill myself and not fail they are right I'm a disaster life seemsso painful, my sister had the courage to try to failed but I will succed after failing so many times I'm fed up. Fed up of the universe, fed up of the world fed up of everyone let my body rot. Death by name death by nature!

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I voted Yes - you deserve life!

7. ~Young-Violet~

You voted yes on I deserve to die and I should do it as well, tripple quesion anything you vote there will be a negative thanks for your honest vote. Sick of breathing sick of trying sick on crying, please let me die :blub: x

8. ~Young-Violet~

I have just engraved <Edit Moderator triggering> on to my arm. Now all there is, is blood and pain :blub: I'm exhausted and tired and I still have a marathon to run :blub: x

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YV read the answer again it says voted yes to life okay not death read it again No one wants you to go away

10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please don't do it Violet!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:console:

:console:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi violet. I have closed your poll, no one here is going to encourage you to die.

12. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I don't think you should die. :hug: You seem like a very nice person.

13. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Please don't. :hug:

14. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

In hopes that things are looking better for u today, babe...

15. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

I am glad you closed this poll. Not only is any yes vote cruel; I also feel the I don't care option is just about as cruel. I hope Young Violet will stay strong and stay here. People do care.

16. ~Young-Violet~

I cut so bad last night my arm is still stinging this morning and I am ins school, why am I so alone, why does nobody love me. The poll was going to get closed today anyway I set it to two days. I don't deserve life. I was born a misery and a freak lonely and unwanted someone please KILL ME! x

17. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

no! no! I love you!

I think that things can get better for you and you can find people that you can connect with

18. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Young Violet - I'm wondering what you have done to think you deserve to die. I'm guessing, nothing that gives anyone legal authority to kill you. You feel down yourself so you are your worse judge. Depression clouds fair judgement, it makes you see the worse in things and in yourself. How you look, how others think of you and so on.

As for the poll - bad idea really. You can pick out ten people at random on any street in any city in the world and you'll likely find an idiot there who will put you down.

BUT your future does not involve idiots.

As an adult things change a lot and you pick your own company and are free of school-era idiots who often make life hell now we cannot cane them. You talk about your own punishment but in reality you deserve a cup of tea and some sympathy - others out there, maybe some kids in your school, need a good caning if they are bullying others.

What you need is to be rehabilitated. You are going through a real tough time but you need to take heart off others, especially women, because I guess the dynamics of growing up as a teen are down to being a girl or a boy. That said, I have nieces and they face what you go through. I guess its harder for girls as many girls are worse than the boys aged between 11-16.

I'm wondering were your family is in all this. I mean, they would be more than heart-broken if you ended your own life. You NEVER 'recover' from it. It's a grief that you take with you to your end of days. There will not be a day when they do not wonder how you would have been aged 18, or 21 - how you would have been at motherhood, marriage, some career or profession.

In almost all but the most severe of cases, suicide always brings regret. For those who take their own lives (and I speak as someone who knows people who did) the impact continues after 10 years, 20, 30, 40. Your pain, we assume, will end in this world, but its the pain demanded off others you leave behind which is the real moral no go for me and others.

You have to try and find some kind of positive or make one happen. Its hard to maybe think positive right now but school is not forever and you CAN lose yourself in acedemia if you find some subject that interests you. Education now makes all the difference in later life.

Good luck and set aside any ideas about not carrying on.

Ignore anyone who puts you down - they have their own issues obviously and its not worth stooping to the level that they reach.

19. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Sis no :blub: x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.