death is but the next great adventure

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Apachai, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apachai

Apachai Banned Member

Death is but the next great adventure. I embrace it, why wouldn't I? Nobody gives a shit about anybody. Everybody thinks you're stupid because you never finished high school and got your GED instead. You flunked out of college on purpose because you were young, stupid and didn't really see what it would do for you in the long run. You have a girl of your dreams who notices your isolation and bitches at you to change and feel good about yourself and stop thinking of yourself as just another obsolete life form. And then your sister whom you care more about than anything else has two neices and your family completely ignores you for the new "unit". And what pisses you off more than anything is you know your family is going to ignore your nieces just like they did you when they grow up? Why? Kids are cute adults are just another unwelcome mouth to feed. Life isn't sacred nor is having a baby. You know what I call it? Pumping out a unit because quite frankly that's all it is. Fuck people fuck god and fuck this world. I leave it happy and as a lesson to all. Am I mad at this world? Fucking right I hate it for its prejudices and flaws and government and im glad to no longer be a part of it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no great adventure just a black nothing and you can have something for you get some therapy okay so your are not so dam angry at everything and get some help for you to heal for you okay do it.

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

It may be the next great adventure, but if we all get that adventure at some point, why not see all that this one has to offer first.

4. Apachai

Apachai Banned Member

and being mad at the world is so bad? When we live in such a screwed up world? WIth prejudices around every corner? Corrupt government and laws that just don't make sense? Yeah..... I thought so.

5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Nothing wrong with being mad at the world - there's a lot of bad stuff happening, but you don't improve that world with you not in it.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there is also GOOD in this world it is just not put forward like the bad news Good new does not get the rating on tv etc. There is so much kindness seen especially when there is tragedy people from all over the world pull together to help others. Volunteer their services their time so often Look at this forum how many people care here there is good one has to open their eyes and see it okay and then accept it and feel it.

7. Apachai

Apachai Banned Member

I doubt that. but the great thing is you can die of natural causes and nobody suspects a thing. Nobody gets hurt nothing happens. The best form of suicide is to do nothing at all.

8. Astronaut

Astronaut Member

It's normal, dare I say sane, to be angery at the world. But the world doesn't care. It can be a bitch to live with and it never apologizes ( kinda like an asshole rockstar). But it can be funny too. In the darkest ways. Dude, there's no point in being mad at the world. It does what it does and is what it is...

9. Apachai

Apachai Banned Member

Now that's the best explanation i've heard all week.

10. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

There is no adventure after death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.