Death is calling me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I have always had a fear of death, I think that could be my main problem, lately I have been coming to terms with everything and almost feel a peace in welcoming death, I have some physical problems I need to see a doctor for and I am just getting sick of trying to treat it

Not sure if I want to die or want to give up or maybe I am coming to an acceptance about everything that has happened

All I know is I am finding a peace in not caring anymore

I think the fear of death is irrational, I guess it is something we all have to face, I think my fear of death has caused me so much problems in my life, I look back to when I was a little kid and how I always used to be scared to die and I wonder if that fear has been with me all my life

Jesus christ, there is no way I will be able to recover mentally and physically from this state I am in, my dog is dead and I dont know what I am going to do with the rest of my life, I will have to be homeless, I am not sure if I am going to turn to drugs or kill myself but something has to be done and there is no way I can go on like this

I was such a good decent person and after a series of horrible events my life was destroyed, just destroyed and there is no turning back, I dont know what to do at this point
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  2. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Is there a mental health agency you can go to and see a social worker about getting on disability. You can also get an intensive case worker who can advocate on your behalf to get you an income, a psychiatrist, Medicaid/Medicare and find you housing. There is supported housing through mental health agencies, senior housing (the psychiatrically disabled qualify) where you can get a studio apartment and then there are always state and county section 8 housing vouchers.

I'm very sorry about your freak accident, it's one in a million occurrence would frustrate anyone. Unfortunately the years have their way of inflicting all sorts of pains and maladies that the happiest and saddest of us have to work around.
  3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Try to not answer the call.... And death might pass over you and leave you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.