Death is Comin for Me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Confused_Tomboy, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

ok....i cut myself the past 2 doin good in my life..or so im told...i hide myself even from my own bf! i just wanna die...but i dnt wanna leave my bf...but i hate havin him hear im in pain...sud i die? bc im bout to kill myself
  2. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

Don't kill yourself, your bf doesn't want you to leave either. Please try to get some help.
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Simone - I'm sorry that you're in pain. Can you tell us what is going on ?

There are lots of people here who care.
  4. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

A bit of a short description of what's going on.

What's hurting you?
  5. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

sry for the short family was just getting home and i didnt want them to c that im on here again telling bout how i really feel....but any is sucking majorly....friends (from like the 5 i have) r driving me nuts by not caring, family n ever1 says im invisible, life fuckin sucks, gonna be 18 soon, graduating early, cant even be in publice round ppl without being unstable or overwhelemed, wanting to quite school, all i wanna do is sleep n self harm, feel like im hurting Christian (boyfriend) when he says im not, potentially hurting my dogs when the misbehave....shall i go on?? life is fuckin torturing me n its i need to commit suicide..the only thing stopping me is Christian.....
  6. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member plannin suicide for some day this done
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why Simone? Your graduating soon, you'll have a whole new life ahead of you full of new adventures. You have a boyfriend that you care about and love, you don't want to hurt him. Please don't harm yourself and get some help before it's too late hun.
  8. Olschool

Olschool New Member

DNA giv up. I know how u feel trust me. U gotta stay strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.