death is drawing near

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever_scarred

im sitting her with a knife up against my chest -- i dont care anymore -- im so tired of being here and getting crap from people but this or that, dont know how to handle the constant running commentary in my head - and all of it is negative -- cant stand the dark morbid dreams anymore...so tired of crying for several hours at nite and not being able to control my emotions or my actions when i am this way...scared and tired of all the times i vomit - i dont even really eat anymore cuz of it....i feel alone, so very alone...i kno im still quite young but i feel old, broken-down and tired...I feel like im 80 yrs old!!! Im sick of getting used and then dumped...maybe i deserved to be dumped, like a piece of garbage...and thats what my body will be once im thru w/ it!!!

ItThing

It's not your fault forever! Life can suck for many people and a lot of us here have trouble dealing with it but please let us have the chance to help you! Please give yourself a few hours before you make a decision!

ItThing

Great, now please tell me what exactly is troubling you so I can help you. You mentioned the anniversary of your mother's death do you want to talk about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00