Death is looking inviting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come back on here just for a really quick visit because I was worried about a particular member. I'm not in a good place right now because I feel like my needs are being ignored. As always, I'm an unwelcome skunk who doesn't deserve to have anything to hold on to.

I'm feeling really suicidal right now and I know I've got a method and a tool, I just need the courage to do it.

scarlettdrknss

You are most definitely welcome here! And you certainly do deserve something to hold on to. You are just as precious as anyone else. And your worry shows what a wonderful person you are.

Write about what happened, what exactly makes you feel that way and go into detail, it can really help.

I myself feel worthless often enough. I'm here for you. Stay strong and best of wishes to you!

scarlettdrknss

Well, have you found some kind of outlet? Something that helps you refresh your mind, even if for a short period of time? Sports do it for me. When I'm exercising or doing sports, my mind is blank and using up my energy leaves satisfied for the rest of the evening.
Or you could write stories or poems or draw if you can't write down what is making you suffer so much.

scarlettdrknss

Have you tried writing poems? I write poems because I can't get my mind to from proper sentences that make sense when putting together a paragraph.

Try to make a change in your schedule, freshen it up a bit. One small change can lead to a bigger change in your life.

And whenever you need to, you can just send me a message, I will always reply.

scarlettdrknss

Yeah, are brains can be a pretty messy and confusing place. It's hard to make sense of everything that's going on in there. That's why it's good to have something that calms you, that can clear your mind. What hobbies do you have?

Writing and playing FreeCell on the computer are really the only hobbies I've got atm because I don't have the emotional energy for anything else

I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. Your feelings and needs matter to me and to many people on here. I hope to God you don't find the "courage" to use your method. We would miss you dearly.

I put courage in "" because not everyone would see it has a courageous act. :hug: hang in there

skinnylove911

what about going on nontriggering forums like cosmopolitain, piniterest, asos company, very, boohoo basically do google search of clothing you like, have a shop around anything to take your mind off how you are feelimg x if you have to talk about the latest lipgloss or whatever. it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00