Death is Rest

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ckmorten, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckmorten

ckmorten New Member

There is a time when one feels the compulsion to run but it is simply out of an inability to deal with the stress of living and nothing else. If life is the cause of being tired than perhaps death may bring rest. Hypocrisy is bountiful. Hatred runs rampant. Compassion is non-existent. Love is insufficient. Pride has been lost. A smile on my face is a frown in my heart.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

ckmorten :hug: I am sorry that you feel so strongly that you are hiding. You do not need to do that here. People will hear you - people will support you and help you where they can. Please keep talking to us - you will find compassion and love here in plentiful supply.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI ckmorten...you have a wonderful way with words..
    want to talk about what's got you to this point? :console:

4. ckmorten

ckmorten New Member

These pasts few months I have peered more deeply into that which made me do and think as I do. The conclusions I came to were vast and confusing and at times self-destructive inducing but they were nonetheless more productive in attaining an understanding of my internal mechanics than I had had ever before. Many apologies were from my lips bestowed and many a tear I did shed in trying to simply do what I considered the right action conceivable within a certain situation but I would repeatedly remain feeling alone, feeling beaten, feeling having lost. Did I though? In actuality I was winning and losing daily and therein lied the intense frustration and the intense pain. I loved so many and yet hated so much that I was losing myself in what it was to live. I have come upon a Da vinci quote which fits my current demeanor. “I have wasted my hours.” In this simple quote lies a great connection for me into the mastermind of old yet again. I love that my intention now lies in discovering a path which suits not just my want but my need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.