Death is the only Solution

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by abhivar, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhivar

abhivar Member

i wish all this ends ...i know it will never change and i will not change..what is the point in continuing like this..
    but after few hours i will leave this thought and will start thinking positive and again will get lured by the promise of better ness...but the reality will remain..the filth won't go away..the lazyness,low IQ i belong will not change...the ugly disposition,the un whealth,the shortage of intellect...the fake religious theorys,it is all pretension..reasons to escape death nothing else.THose ugly kids ..those ugly women..and the ugly me and the ugly everyone.

Death has to be the only solution.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry you are feeling so down and have "ups and downs". When you are down, perhaps you could try to focus on the things that you think of when you are thinking positively. I hope you feel better and can focus on the good things. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Abhivar,

Welcome to SF.

I'm sorry that you feel that death is the only solution right now. There is other ways, different things work for different people. You have to find what works for you. Don't give up hun. Life can get better. I am always here if you need to talk. I hope you feel better soon.

:hug:

4. abhivar

abhivar Member

there no solution..i am going to end this suffering.that minute hope which is stopping me i am going to kill it.

5. Aissela

Aissela Well-Known Member

just because it hasn't in the past doesn't mean it never will.. the future is unpredictable, contrary to common belief. you're no fortune-teller and neither is anyone else. who knows what's to come.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: Death is not the only option. The future is unpredictable, you never know what good things may come. :hug: Please don't give up.

7. abhivar

abhivar Member

it is the only option,i feel entrappeed as i am unable to kill myself or end my life.that hope keeps me alive and fighting her..life is suffering and i do not want to suffer...i just do not.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.