death is the subject

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Nobody responded to my last thread, so I am keeping this short in case the same thing happens again. I don't have a job, girlfriend, nobody for support, I'm not close to approaching my goals, I have low energy, I'm living with my mom who has her boyfriend here who I can't stand, and my mind is deteriorating. New Years would be a good time to die.. shortly after my birthday, and right at the end of a year.
  2. ChillCash

ChillCash Active Member

Yeah, life sucks doesnt it.
  3. hellwithhugewounds

hellwithhugewounds Well-Known Member

Why do we pick specific dates for our deaths? Why not just get it over with the next possible second? We don't just want to die, we want to make sure it's perfect, despite how illogical that is because of course it doesn't matter after you're dead. Even when we kill ourselves the logic behind our reasoning is still undeniably that of the living. No part of it is that of the dead.
  4. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

I responded...

Its weird... im a nobody on the internet too :tongue:

I dont have a girlfriend either, I have support but i push them away because i dont care anymore, i have a job but its one of those dead end jobs that i always told myself id never get STUCK at...i dont have any goals, and my mind screams for the time back before iw as at the crossroads between nobody and somebody but im beginning to believe i never had that crossroads but then thats probably just an excuse because lets be honest. My unhappiness is my own fault.

life sucks life doesnt suck im happy im unhappy
    death life death life daeth life
    it doesnt matter
    cause you know i realize everyone wants certain things in life
    we have expectations
    but i know for a fact that if my expectations were being met
    i still wouldnt give a shit
    theres a gun shop downthe street
    in fact several depending on wchih direction you head
    they said its about an hour for a background check
    luckily im a nobody in that department too :wink:
    maybe ill see you there
    but more than likely ill be thinking the same thing tomorrow...and next weekk...and next month and next year
    this is probably true for most people but sometimes i feel an incredible drive to continue living and other times its an incredible drive to cease. I dont know which one to trust and so far have done the easiest thing i can do...nothing
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Is there anything that you do enjoy?
    Anything that can take your mind off of these things.
    You wrote down a lot, so focusing on these things all at once might be overwhelming, or just unrealistic to accomplish all at once.
    Maybe just focus on getting a job. Or just focus on meeting new people. Or focus on something you enjoy, a hobby, anything to get your mind off of suicide.

If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me :heart:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I hope you felt a bit better after our chat today! I'm always here for you :)
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi mort. You have to focus on one thing at a time. If you want a job then you have to start looking and applying. If you want a girlfriend, then you have to fix yourself up and make yourself more desireable to women and go out to clubs etc. and find one. When you think about all the things that you don't have it seems somewhat overwhealming. Take it one day at a time. :hug:
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You have to make things happen for yourself. Don't be afraid to put yourself off there and look for a job, look for a gf. If you don't make things happen for yourself they never will. You gotta be prepared for rejection and to keep going through the rejections till you find what you want and when you get it, hang on to it :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.