Death > Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Atheist Demon, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

I have been more suicidal than ever. I have been thinking ALOT of dying/killing myself. I just feel there is NO hope. I am just alone and spend basicially all my time in a dark room. I even have EXTREMELY low energy cause I depressed myself to oblivion. The slashes on my wrist are deeper than before. All I see is pain. I just want to hangout with someone. Just to have fun. But all I see is malice. And day by day it gets worse to I just feel like I can't go on. The worse thing anyone can be is lonely and that is what I have been ALL my life.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi AD...the best thing you can do for yourself is to start it cleaning, excercise,ANYTHING, so that you make better use of your time...and go into chat and find someone to be with...we are what we do, so start doing something...big hugs, J
  3. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

thank you
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you have a better grasp on life than most of us. You need to do positive self talk. We will be here backing you up. If you slip a little one of us will help pick you back up..
    What do you want out of life? Well that is what we call a long goal to acheive. Take it slow because you don't know what is hiding in the shadows. I hope you find something you can relate to..
    We will have you in our thoughts! Hopefully you will receive a better way of thinking. It seems like you have more than one shadow. Well I hope you will find your way!! Take care and hope to talk to you somemore.:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.