Death Note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EmperorStephen, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want the words to come, to flow; like a river in a nature documentary. The words that stick out the most are, "What is the point?" No matter what anyone writes on their suicide note will mean anything, will make anyone understand why someone would deny their own instinct for self preservation and just end their own existence. I don't want to get out of bed; What's the point? Nobody seems to have a satisfying answer to that question. Family? Children? Love? Posterity? Creativity?

I am both terrified and enthralled with the possibility of the next step. Afterlife? Is there one? I am afraid I will be disappointed in that department as well. I have to clear out my house. Can't leave loose ends. Disappear; untraceable. It won't be now but I can feel it coming, creeping up on me like a shadow in the night. What would I have liked to do before I go? Maybe write a novel but there's nothing I have to say. It's all been said before.

This world was never meant for me. I never understood it.
    If only I could fade away.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I'm listening, here if you ever feel like talking. It sounds like you have plenty to say, and I hope you say it.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you want to disappear EmperorStephen?
    You mentioned writing a novel, do you enjoy writing? If so, why not try anyway. Many good novels have little new to say, and who knows when you start letting the creative juices flow maybe you will find you do have lots to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.