Death now please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I'm fucked. I've lost all hope of the world. All my hope for any kind of happy existence for myself is gone. I need to sleep, permanently. There is no point in ever waking up. I think I'll od on pills, I have a bunch.
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I think you should rub one out and then take a nap, it'll take the fight right out of you.
  3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I'm seriously going to attempt today. This mental pain is too much for me, It's like having a knife stabbed in your body and never being able to pull it out. Every thing feels so surreal to me right now. Is this life even real? How can we know? My mom said she felt sorry for me cause I don't believe in god, that I will go to hell. Maybe I should lie and say I believe in jesus and god now to make it a little easier on her. I'm ashamed of myself, what the hell is wrong with me, what happened to me to make me this way. If My o.d doesn't work Ill just try again, no point in keeping myself alive. Death is scary yeah and maybe painfull but we all have to face it some time. I'm tired of every thing, tired of eating, sleeping, society, sex, entertainment it doesn't satisfy me at all any more. This world is so fucked up, it is a big pointless war between species and even within the same species. God must have a mind as fucked up as mine.
  4. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

:( hang in there, try and find something you will enjoy in life
  5. Reaper_01

Reaper_01 Member

If you die now, you won't find out if Ron Paul wins anything.
  6. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

Dont you wanna see Ron Paul elected president in 2008? That will be worth waiting for and who knows things might change, your mood might improve, anything can happen.

I do know that it can be really hard when you feel like shit all the time, I do now that's why im on here all alone on a Friday night. :sad:
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Please try not to despair :( You're my friend and I really hate to see you in pain, but you are a good person and no you're not going to Hell. But please don't o.d. You will only succeed in damaging your liver or kidneys and you may end up on life support or brain damaged which would be so much worse. Your Mom is just trying to scare you into believing in God but being afraid of Hell is a crap reason to believe in God and I think He would agree. You are a kinder better person than most and you leaving us would only make the world a sadder place. Please try to see the good things this world has to offer (and there are many) and try to hang on. What about medication? Have you tried any? Maybe watch the movie "Life is Beautiful"...that always makes me feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.