death...suicide

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by skyred, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

Hey: Know i havent said alot on this site cept maybe in the chat room. First though i want to say thanks to all that keep this site open and all. Think it helps alot of people out at times. Even me at times ...go figure ..i hav ejoyed talking to some people from different places and even helping some of them which i feel is way cool and all....but to be honest the last thing oi left on the forum i got a reply that said ...i have earned the right to kill myslef after fifteen years or whatever ....not arguing the point or anything now but hey ..let me know when you get up to like 30 years plus ok!!!. things are ..way different then. One thing that i am truly sorry for is that i never said a word or asked for any help way back when all this shit hi me . Wasnt raised that way. Even though parent knew something was wrong and found my dope and counselors ....what a jke !!!! grades went from like a and b to e and d no one and i mean no one said a damn word. so all you who think your ptitful lives are worless and all. take it from me its not and your not . so speak up!!!! HELL YELL IT OUT!!! let somebody know anybodyand screw that...oh why bother its just another waste of time ....shit !!!!! this planet dont owe you nothing never will.. so you ...YOU...have to speak up and be heard!!!! SCREAM IT OUT let em hear you ..some really can help and want to help you..Most have their crystal balls in the shop so they dont know but you do know!!!! So just .. tell em ok ??? Wont be doing this forum or chat thing again for a bit so take care and damn it THINK...think of some nice cool stuff
    stuff you are passionate about or something ok?

2. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hi Sky,
    I hope that you are ok and sorry you didnt get a nice reply to your message, i dont know why people have to be like that.
    Your truely right when you say people should make themselves heard, there are people in the world who want to help and not just because they have too but because they really reach out and want to change peoples lives for the better.
    If you still are on the site and have decided to stick around then drop me a PM ile always be happy to chat, its nice to meet new people.
    Em.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sky please do not let the ingraciouness of one mean person cause you to leave...there are over 3500 more to choose from...and if you do leave, know we are always here and will welcome you back...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.