death thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

sometimes it helps.

not from me but from another forum, I thought i would share.

What happens when you die?

You're no longer here for the people who love you and need you and who will be frightened and alone without you there to support and guide them, like your kids.

You can no longer receive nor give love to those you care about.

You will never see your boyfriend again, never again know the times you have been happy. You will never ever have answers to the questions about what awaits around the corner.

You will miss every good thing that is still slated to come your way because you will not be here to receive it.

The untimely ending of your pain will be the beginning of it for so many others who don't want or deserve the burden. They will live with your absence and your choice to leave and the way you did it, and possibly the trauma if they are the ones to find you or identify you for the rest of their lives. And it may be contagious.

You will never have another chance at anything. The life you have lived and the point you are at is the farthest you will ever go, and this will be the most you will have ever accomplished.

That's what happens when you die.

Logic

2. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

Right...but that's for everyone who dies...not just those that take their own lives...couldn't those left behind be joyous that the one gone is now out of their pain?...

Just a thought...

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Speaking of pain...................
    I've often thought about how death might feel, if indeed it does feel like anything at all.......
    not in the manner of a painful death at all............
    but death itself.........................
    do you feel? Can you see? Are you truly Watching over the ones you leave behind? From above..........
    Is there an above? Or a below?
    Is death itself worth it? Does the pain ever stop(the mental anguish I mean)?

Or do you exist in another world as the same fuckin thing you always were??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.