death to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wanna fucking die right now! I attempted last night and it did nothing for me. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night when I took several things that should have made me sleep for hours, possibly days. Today all I've done is cut myself and take more pills...I fell asleep for about two hours and didn't remember anything from that. Then there was a big fight in the chat room that I pretty much started, not on purpose, but it happened. Then a good friend said that she had done more to herself (self-harm) than she should have and said there was no going back, and then she said goodbye and left :sad: I don't know what to think about that, I'm worried sick about her. I also feel like a worthless bitch...I'm not one for anybody to waste their time caring for or talking to. I just wanted to help others and that was my reason for coming to SF but I feel like I do more damage than good. Hope that I can succeed tonite, and If I do...I appreciate anything anybody has tried to do for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.