Death vs life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenx

Who else is scared of death? I hate life but I'm scared of what comes next just as much.
I wen through a period of feeling better in mylife but ofcourse that didn't last very long then yesterday I woke up withthe same old depression, ihave a lot on my mind recently and thats making me anxious. I also have some "friends" in mylife who add to my anxiety she ignores me for no reason and then when she decides she wants to talk to me she will call me if I don't answer she will get funny again she ignores me but I can't miss her call. She is also very negative whenever something is going good in my life she makes me feel bad about it :/ but I can't seem to let go of this "friendship"

Push

I am scared of death, I think alot of us probably are. The unknown of what comes next, the worry that what if it's worse than what we're going through here.

ConfusedSilence

I'm absolutely terrified of death. I'm an atheist so the idea of pure, unadulterated nothingness waiting for me is one of the main reasons that I'm alive. I suppose being a coward has kept me alive.

i'm not scared of death. my reason is- it happens to all of us, and it's a natural part of life anyway. we're born, we live, we die. personally i see death as my release from this prisson, and i'm actually quite calm about it

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Death is just one more cycle of life..I don't fear it because the great spirit has plans for all of us.. In my next life I want to come back as an animal..Less stress...

ToddMAdl

I am very scared of death and it is one of the many reasons why I have never seriously considered suicide. I have at times even empathized with those that are in the process of dying and it is very scary to me. I am on the fence with religion so I fear the unknown. I do not know whether it will be pure nothingness or if it will be what religious people hope and think it is. Either way it scares the hell out of me.

nolonger

The fact that we don't know what is after death makes it all the more appealing. I've got more hope in death then I do in life :tongue:.

Illusion

I hate life as well yet fear death... I fear what happened afterwards & the pain you have to go through to get there.... :sad:

I'm scared of death. I wasn't until my second suicide attempt. I'm afraid to leave my family behind. I relized hurting myself will hurt them. Our lives effect other peoples. I don't like to think about that when I feel down but we do matter. Death is scary to me also because idk what exactly is gonna happen next.

I'm rather indifferent to the thought of death. It neither scares me, nor does it allure me. The decision of staying alive or not is pretty much a moral one.

ace

No I don't fear death at all,I used to think at times what about all the things I'd miss about life but then I'd think it can't be this bad.To me death is plainly you cease to exist that's all what I thought anyway and think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00