death will be a release

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by megawoof, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megawoof

megawoof New Member

as the title says im planning my suicide for about 6 days time or just as soon as the parcel of drugs arrive from overseas <edit mod total eclipse method> it cant come soon enuff. im so tired of this life my problems are insomountable im hiv+,my heroin addiction is off the charts im lonely isolated. my finances are in the toilet plus my longtime bf is in jail for at least 2 years. it will be such a relief to be out of this misery

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think now is the time to reach out to your doctor to the hospital and get some help so you do not feel so overwhelmed and alone with this battle. Instead of waiting for your parcel go to hospital call crisis and get the help you deserve hun

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

megawoof i echo total eclipse's words.. reach out for some professional help before you take this action.. although you now are not going to believe it things can change for the better.. lots of people here that have done that.. take care please, Jim

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I know it seems like death is the solution, but what about the effect on your boyfriend? You may have family or other friends who would be hurt. And even though it seems to you now that you have nothing to offer, you still have a place in this world.

Why not stick around, post some more and get to know us. Plenty of caring people, who won't judge you.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.