death will be my salvation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by am I alive, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

and that is the only thing i think about that makes me happy,...i am sick of this life. I am 28 soon and have no one and nothing in my life to live for....i have always thought there is a hope for me but after all these years i see there is no...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

28 is so young to give up I met my guy at age 28 and until that point i had noone as well. My friend didn't meet up with anyone until 35 Don't give up yet. There is always someone to meet Try joining a club of some sort get out and meet people take a course at a college even a course just for interest this iis where you will meet people. Just know that things can change quickly don't give up on life yet you are just starting hang in there and see.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome back to the forum.
    I agree with the above poster,you need to make it happen yourself. Go out and meet new people,apply for a course to do. Just take one day at a time. :hug:
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

WElcome back. Your still so young. My mother was single for 17 years after my father left us, and at 39 she found a man who she has been with for nearly 3 years now and she is very happy. She never thought she'd be happy again. Moral of the story; good things do come, whether it's a man, a job, or whatever, it'll come. Don't give up now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.