death would be a bonus

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I want to die, I don't care if I fail, I want to hurt myself so badly I ether die or just so I get taken to hospital or locked in a mental ward or something, anything to break the boredom and the constant crying, my whole life revolves around crying, I have to plan how I'll run off and cry in private every time I go out, I repeatedly hurt myself over ANYTHING and I love it, I live to hurt, people think me hurting myself is a bad thing, if only they knew that the few seconds of pain I feel for having slapped myself in the face or stamped on my foot or whatever was a few seconds where it hurt too much to cry or feel bored. I know nobody cares about adults, we get "tough love" and sent back into the very situations that are ruining us, children get all the sympathy and love, as soon as you become an adult you get put down if you tell someone how you feel, nobody cars if you sit and cry all day, that's your problem, you just get told to deal with it, and unfortunatly that's what a lot of us do, just that.

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

If you want to break the boredom, then you don't want to be locked up on a pysch ward. It will be the longest week(s) of your life. Nothing .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.