death would be good for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sparksman, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparksman

sparksman Banned Member

im going to do it very soon i see nothing in my life no love or anything worth living for
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sparksman, how old are you? would you like to tell us a little more about what's going on?
  3. sparks, tell us about what you're going through, i know for a fact theres someone here whose been through it. even if noone has we're all here to help you. even one life lost is way too many.please dont go. it would break our hearts to see you go.
  4. cece12598

cece12598 New Member

Hey! Wassup?
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey sparks
    can you tell us whats going on in your life right that making you want to kill yourself and please also consider letting your gp, pysch or someone in charge aware of your situation so they can suggest ways to help you. You can do this be strong out there.
  6. sparksman

sparksman Banned Member

Thank you to all that replied it feels good to have you guys care. I've just been kind of thinking life is pointless. I've been trying to go to school and stuff and change my life around but it all seems pointless sometimes. I feel like I'm stuck with nothing or no one. I feel like dying would be better then living a life where everything always goes against me.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do care. :hug: It's not pointless, but I know it's really hard to turn things around. Just try to take things one step at a time... otherwise things can get overwhelming or discouraging.
  8. sparksman

sparksman Banned Member

Thank you Wild Cherry that is what I'm trying to you know take one step at a time but your right it can be discouraging. Its really nice of you guys to talk to me it makes me feel a lot better I apperciate it.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you ever feel like talking, you can drop me a PM anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.