Death would be nice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cnc536, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnc536

cnc536 Member

I am completely alone and very clearly undesirable, continuously rejected and treated like inferior garbage by women, wish I <Mod Edit - Methods>.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2016
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* have you reached out for help?

3. cnc536

cnc536 Member

On meds, got a psychiatrist, counselor, whatever...this desire to die continuously returns regardless because no matter how much of this bullshit I do to make reality seem less terrible, it always becomes very obvious that reality is in fact terrible regardless. There's no love for short unattractive people.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

cnc536, I'm sorry you feel so badly. It's not nice to feel rejected or unwanted/undesirable.

Would it help to talk about what has happened to make you feel that you will always be unattractive and treated like garbage? It sure sounds like someone has hurt you. *hug*

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please stay strong. The meds take six weeks to kick in but please do not do anything. I understand the way you feel but you have to fight such feelings. Yes, you are hurting on a day to day basis but you have to dig deep to move forward. You know we are here for you. Take care my friend as you are important to us.

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling so low about yourself, and I'm sorry people have treated you bad.

Keep going to your therapists and tell them how you feel, keep taking your meds, it will help eventually.
    Try to stay strong. You're worthy of getting better.

It might help you if you opened up about what happened, getting it out of your system.

Please take care of yourself. Reach out.
    My inbox is always open if you need to vent.

7. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

I know you feel alone and I know how awful that can make you feel but you are NOT alone. People here care about you and want to help. You may see yourself in a negative light but that doesn't mean everybody does. You have a lot to offer and just need to find what you love and let it motivate you. You WILL be ok.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep talking to us, it might help. I am sorry you are going through emotional turmoil right now but you can get through this soon ((hugs))

9. cnc536

cnc536 Member

Nothing helps, still want to die, if I had a gun I'd be dead for sure.

10. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi cnc536, I know that life can feel really bleak and cold, but try and hang in there my friend. Everything changes and it will get better. I deal with depression, anxiety and panic attacks and just came through the worst few months of my life. I've had two days that feel not too bad and that's given me some hope. I know it's tough, I know how low you feel, you're probably a good guy and I'm sure you'll find a good woman that will change everything. But you need to stay around for that to happen. There's a lot of good people on this site who care, I care and if you need to talk, message me.
    It will get better brother......don't give up.
    Brian

lightning05 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.