Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I bury my mom tomorrow. I got through the Visitation fine. I am a pk... so I can say all the right things when I need to. What I want to say is... Why my mom? My brother and my mother were already all that's left and both want to live. They have reasons to live. It should have been me. Why am I still here? I am alone. Believe me... the past month has shown me just how alone I am. I simply cannot 'do' life. Too weak I guess. Now losing my mom too... I feel tremendous pain. And anger. And guilt. I don't want to feel like this. I'm so tired.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am very sorry for your major loss. Perhaps the guilt and anger are part of the grieving process. I dread the day I bury my mum so i cannot even imagine how you're feeling.
    I hope you will be able to get through the next few days safely, again im sorry :(
  3. perks16

perks16 Member

sihuskyzoi they say life is unfair, those people who wants to live dies and those people who need to die live. don't be sad and upset. im sure there's something good will happen after that. im sorry for what happen to you. keep safe
  4. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I don't want to be here
  5. Travsmate

Travsmate Member

It's only this moment, Repeat it to yourself

Please breathe for me, big glass of water and take some time to de-stress. Then after go for a big walk to clear your mind.

Go and see some friends and/or Family.

I really would love to chat to you more, we are all spirtual family on here.
  6. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

I am very sorry for your loss sihuskyzoi. My mom is all i have to live for. She is 73, and i also dread the day i have to bury her.

I wish i could help you through this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.