Death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Death is my only option now..My dad wants to put me out for wanting to get a GED and I offended someone that I really admire...I'm so depressed..:(

What am I gonna do?? I have no where to turn, no experience..I'm such a dumb ass! I hate myself..I hate myself!!!! :mad:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My dad is threatning to call people on my mom and my life is just a fucking mess!

I wanna die! I hate this..I think I"m going to if I have to put up with another ounce of it!!! HELP! HELP HELP!

No one listens when I cry for help! No attention..HELP!

To late for help...tooo fucking late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:missing:

2. JamesD

JamesD Member

calm down, if you are that dead set on dieing, sleep for one more night, coz it's not gonna make a diference. and after rethink things and come back to the fourms in a clearer mood and, in a state of mind that your can think clearly ok :) it's not the best situation i'll admit. BUt i think it would be wise, befoe you put toher people ina whoel life of depression ? everyone is loved sumwhere ok :)

3. chewie93

chewie93 Member

I'm listening. I want to help you. I'm a PM away, OK?

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I cant recieve pms..my dad is kicked me and my little sister out..but i had a key and we came back and he doesn't know..but he's gonna kick us out again..!!:mad:

I'm pissed he had me as his child..he's freakin shitzo anyways..nutcase..

5. chewie93

chewie93 Member

I'm still here and thinking about you. If you wanna talk just give me an email address, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.