Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

im gonna kill myself...

never gonna live again.:mortd:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry you have lost hope i wish you would just hang on until you see there is some. I love your avatar my daughter loves butterlies even had one tattooed on her arm to cover her pain. I would hope you will have tried everything because i just learn't of yet a new medication you take once a day evening time very little side effects and no weight gain Valdox not in canada yet but in Germany Argentina Brazil and Russia and Ukrain It Has great write ups. Works faster then the other antidepressants and differently in the brain. Hoping it comes to US and Canada soon as it is much needed Hang in okay there is hope please call crisis if need be
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i hope you are ok.

you can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to.
  4. total eclipse

Please come back and talk we care there is support here please stay strong
  5. butterflies32

Violet I too have a butterfly tattooed on my arm...well wrist to be precise. I attempted last night though I had to stop half way through as a friend had also attempted and was needing serious medical help.

I just want to fly away. Don't know how or what to do. :poo: I am just a waste of space.
  6. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things are soo hard for you. Please keep talking to us.
  7. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

What makes you think your a waste of space?
  8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Must be hard having a friend attempt when you're feeling so bad as well. Maybe you could both talk about your feelings and help the other through them? It can be nice just knowing someone understands what you're going through. I hope that's an option. :hug:
  9. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

You're not a waste of space. You're just going through a dark time right now. Obviously, you have a kind heart if you stopped taking your own life to help your friend. That says a lot about you. Try and share what you're feeling here. I'm sure we've all been there before and can help in some way.
  10. butterflies32

im not nice at all. I couldn't have my friend die the same day as me. I am selfish an idiot and deserve no life.
    dnt know what to do
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Butterflies :hug:

You are a wonderful person and don't deserve to die. We spoke earlier in chat, you seemed a bit more upbeat, I hope you're feeling differently now :smile:
  12. total eclipse

You need to stay here with us We will support you please stay strong okay
    If you find you can't stay strong then call crisis always someone there to talk to you. Do you have therapist you can call. My daughters butterfly is on her wrist too she put it there to cover up a burn someone gave her. Please don't harm yourself please you have lots of people now who care. I hoope you can get therapy for you as it does help.
  13. butterflies32

I have a psyc but she sees me once evrey 3 weeks and only for 30 min at a time. im not as nice as people think.

#everything is changing. not a nice persn. Im arguementative and I have given up on my friends. dnt hav courage to live.

everyone hates me. shoulda died when ws 7.
  14. total eclipse

It is your depression that is making yu send people away. It is not you please call crisis line and talk with someone or Good Samaritan line they care. We care about you as well here please hang in I hope you can call your doctor and get earlier appt or go to emerg dept and as to see psych doctor on call.
    You just need help to see things more clearly maybe new different meds if old ones aren't working. Please butterfies stay well please reach out okay you deserve happiness like everyone does.
  15. butterflies32

i'm not meds.

I can't c people bwt this... Im not ill.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.